will nebraska be able to beat oklahoma if both win out?

ramgreg

No, not because we don't have the talent, its because an undefeated season and national championship birth is good for the big 12, i expect to get screwed again, and no way Beebe lets us out of the conference with a championship.

As much as I would like to argue that comment I know its true

You can't be able to tell right now. Its too early. Right now, no they can't. However, how many people thought we could beat Oklahoma last year after losing to TTech and Iowa St.? I sure didn't think we could. One thing about the teams Pelini puts together is they suck in October and play lights out the rest of the season. Hopefully, the end of the year trend continues but the October trend goes down the crapper...starting tom.!

I am not as concerned about the league or the refs as I am our team's ability at this point. We'll know more tomorrow and have most of the answers next weekend.

If we lose to osu and misery beats ou, we won't have to worry about playing in the ccg and likely lose to misery as well. If we win and misery loses, it shapes up pretty good for us but we still have to win next weekend.

That is indeed why they go ahead and play these games and not go by what fans decide will happen.:)

You can't be able to tell right now. Its too early. Right now, no they can't. However, how many people thought we could beat Oklahoma last year after losing to TTech and Iowa St.? I sure didn't think we could. One thing about the teams Pelini puts together is they suck in October and play lights out the rest of the season. Hopefully, the end of the year trend continues but the October trend goes down the crapper...starting tom.!

RIGHT ON BROTHER!