Game Day in Lincoln?

From Dave Matter - Columbia Tribune

Fowler on "GameDay" coming to next week's Nebraska-Missouri game ...

"If you tell me Missouri’s going to beat Oklahoma and can guarantee me that, I’d say there’s a decent chance will be in Lincoln. They have to win at Oklahoma State obviously. That’s why it’s fun this time of year. We have our little hit list of games. Missouri at Nebraska is very much on the list. But we’ll see what happens."

I know it is being said because we seem to play better on the road of late, but there is no way in hell I'd want the last NU/Zoo game in Columbia. It is a perfect place to end this series, and put them out of their little brother mentality misery.

As for Gameday, not gonna happen even if both win. huskersrule hit it on the head, they tryy to avoid repeat teams as much as possible. Not matter how big of a game it could be, they will find another game that they deem "more vested interest from the public".

I would be surprised if they would have two Game Day Shows in a row that had Missouri playing in it. They usually dont like having the same conference 2 weeks in a row let alone having one of the same teams 2 weeks in a row.

agreed it would be awesome if they were in Lincoln but the fact is they won't cover the same team two weeks in a row.