Do you hate Blaine Gabbert?

NUance

I don't hate him at all. You can't hate an 18 year old for changing his mind on the biggest decision of his life. He's a great athlete.

Back to topic - this is, of course, the truth. Blaine cannot be faulted for going to Missouri amid the turmoil of our coaching change. Once he went, there was very little chance of us getting Tyler.

Any animosity towards them for this decision is misplaced. We should be honored that they considered us as strongly as they did over a good school in their home state.

I don't hate him at all. You can't hate an 18 year old for changing his mind on the biggest decision of his life. He's a great athlete.

Back to topic - this is, of course, the truth. Blaine cannot be faulted for going to Missouri amid the turmoil of our coaching change. Once he went, there was very little chance of us getting Tyler.

Any animosity towards them for this decision is misplaced. We should be honored that they considered us as strongly as they did over a good school in their home state.

i agree. you can not blame him for going where he thinks it will be best for him. and so far the decision has been right. also, mizzou is a decent program. he made the right choice (for him personally and for his skill set; and for his own potential and the potential of mizzou with him), and i wish him the best, except, of course, this weekend.

edit: and knapplc, it is not the worst movies, one of my wife's favorites.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that the current staff went to Tyler and basically said he wasn't exactly the type of athlete for QB we were looking at any longer. It was after this conversation that he decommitted and headed to Mizzou. I also remember reading a few years back how Tyler basically had to bail his older brother out in some of their high school games. I don't hate either one. I don't think Blaine exactly has what our coaches are looking to do with this offense. I'm pretty sure we don't have the receivers we need either for Blaine to be successful as a Husker.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that the current staff went to Tyler and basically said he wasn't exactly the type of athlete for QB we were looking at any longer. It was after this conversation that he decommitted and headed to Mizzou. I also remember reading a few years back how Tyler basically had to bail his older brother out in some of their high school games. I don't hate either one. I don't think Blaine exactly has what our coaches are looking to do with this offense. I'm pretty sure we don't have the receivers we need either for Blaine to be successful as a Husker.

Ha ha! Was this something Tyler wrote himself?