Do you hate Blaine Gabbert?

NUance

I should also mention that clapping for opposing teams in defeat and victory, being polite and respectful isn't something that only exists in our older fans. People always seem to believe that the younger generation is very different than the generations before it but thats not the case. I clapped Texas off the field two weeks ago. I'm 23, and I wasn't the only one.

There are just as many disrespectful fans in older generations than the current.

• Fire 1

I hate terrorist, I hate all that had a part in 911.

I do not hate another person, school or state.

Do I blame the kids for getting out of a bad situation, not in the slightest. You are committing 4-5 years of your life, you need to be right. I have far more dislike for the kids that sign on, mess up, let us down and then transfrer off. Taht is quitting. I am not overly impressed with those that have talent, that was showcased at our universtiy and then leave early. Finishing anything you actually start is what I was taught.

No dislike for either of them.

I will 100% guarantee you that the Husker fans left in the stadium applauded Missouri as they left the field. As sure as there are stripes on a Tiger, Husker fans show that respect to the opponent. My folks have gone to every game since 1990. They were applauding, if nobody else was - but I know they weren't alone.

Your 100% guarantee is 100% wrong. I was at that game and there was no applauding by the Cornhusker faithful at the end of the 2008 game. They cheered when NU scored on the last play of the game and then left. There was no applauding for the Missouri team when they left the field.

Why so much hate for Chase Daniel? Oh yeah, I guess it probably has something to so with 2006-2007 where he beat you a combined 93-23. I thought you guys stood up and applauded when talented players came in and played good games.

No...he was a smug, unhappy little man. And talent, please! We know talent when we see it and Chase is not that talented.

But whether we clapped for another team or not...who cares? We don't go around calling our fanbase the best fans in college football. Not once have I seen any real Nebraska fans claim that. Most don't think we are any better fans then anyone else. So really you can just stick that up your you know what.

Quit trying to use that "best fans" bullcrap against us, because most of us are getting tired of it. We don't think we are better fans. And quit acting like we are perfect...we know we aren't and I refuse to walk around saying, "I better watch myself, because I am one of the greatest fans in college football." I say if you piss me off then we have problems. We talk respectful to each other and there won't be any problems. Get the picture buddy? Oh and the Chiefs suck.

We don't go around calling our fanbase the best fans in college football. Not once have I seen any real Nebraska fans claim that. Most don't think we are any better fans then anyone else. So really you can just stick that up your you know what.

you may not, but i have to call it :bs:

I cant tell you the exact number of times I have had a NE fan tell me about how classy Nebraska fans are and how you are the best fans in college football. I can however tell you its in the HUNDREDS. I seriously nearly feel over laughing when i read your post.

Lets just put it this way...If i posted what you just wrote on a big 12 board where fans from the other teams could see this it would be the highest rated joke thread in the history of that board. :LOLtartar

We don't go around calling our fanbase the best fans in college football. Not once have I seen any real Nebraska fans claim that. Most don't think we are any better fans then anyone else. So really you can just stick that up your you know what.

I cant tell you the exact number of times I have had a NE fan tell me about how classy Nebraska fans are and how you are the best fans in college football. I can however tell you its in the HUNDREDS. I seriously nearly feel over laughing when i read your post.

Lets just put it this way...If i posted what you just wrote on a big 12 board where fans from the other teams could see this it would be the highest rated joke thread in the history of that board. :LOLtartar

These were REAL Nebraska fans? Like they knew our history and they could name players that weren't starters?

And I couldn't care any less what other people on big 12 boards would have to say about our fans, but I bet if they have ever been to a game in Nebraska...they would have good things to say about the majority of our fans.

No...he was a smug, unhappy little man. And talent, please! We know talent when we see it and Chase is not that talented.

This has got to be a joke. If you didn't like his personality, fine. I probably wouldn't of either, as an opposing fan. But to say he is "not that talented" is just ignorant. The guy set a bazillion records (both at the school and conference level), won a TON of games, took our program to new heights, was invited to New York for the Heisman ceremony and is now getting a paycheck in the NFL.

"We know talent"? What the hell is that supposed to mean?

These were REAL Nebraska fans? Like they knew our history and they could name players that weren't starters?

And I couldn't care any less what other people on big 12 boards would have to say about our fans, but I bet if they have ever been to a game in Nebraska...they would have good things to say about the majority of our fans.

yeah, i got to agree with gbr. it seems that the 'greatest fans in the nation' moniker is perpetrated by other teams so they can through it in our faces whenever we do anything less than 'classy'. there is no reason to place yourself on a pedestal. it is like drivers with a cross dangling from their rear view mirror. you get to feign even greater indignation when they cut you off because they are 'some christian'.

I will 100% guarantee you that the Husker fans left in the stadium applauded Missouri as they left the field. As sure as there are stripes on a Tiger, Husker fans show that respect to the opponent. My folks have gone to every game since 1990. They were applauding, if nobody else was - but I know they weren't alone.

Your 100% guarantee is 100% wrong. I was at that game and there was no applauding by the Cornhusker faithful at the end of the 2008 game. They cheered when NU scored on the last play of the game and then left. There was no applauding for the Missouri team when they left the field.

Perhaps you missed it the first time.

I'm not going to argue with you. I'll take the word of my parents over yours any day.

yeah, i got to agree with gbr. it seems that the 'greatest fans in the nation' moniker is perpetrated by other teams so they can through it in our faces whenever we do anything less than 'classy'. there is no reason to place yourself on a pedestal. it is like drivers with a cross dangling from their rear view mirror. you get to feign even greater indignation when they cut you off because they are 'some christian'.

like i said to him, it may not be you, but on my grandparents grave i have had these talks with REAL husker fans, at games, on boards, at work, at bars...ect. And not just a few times.

like i said to him, it may not be you, but on my grandparents grave i have had these talks with REAL husker fans, at games, on boards, at work, at bars...ect. And not just a few times.

yeah, i guess i could be more clear. i am not saying the do not exist, but i think they are foolish for promoting such self-adulation.