Advice Needed

Saturday is my daughter's birthday, and we will be taking her to her favorite indoor water park at her request. As much as I love my Huskers, family comes first. I will however, have my trusty sidekick, my Android smart phone, with me. I've followed Husker games on Twitter but don't seem to get updated on every score. I follow Nebraska Huskers, World Herald Big Red and of course, Bo Pelini (who is apparently too busy during games to send a tweet when they score). Is there a better way than Twitter to follow the game? If it's Twitter, who should I follow to get updates on each score and big play? It's kind of hard to keep up with this board when I'm on the go, not that I don't love each and every one of you.

Here is the plan:

1) Use the phone to get an emergency work related call

2) Use the phone to do map quest to the nearest sports bar

3) Leave the phone with wife so you can get pictures for you to see later ......... don't forget to navigate away from mapquest before handing over said phone to said wife

But seriously I feel the pain, I had my daughters party during the Texas game so I had to do DVR than stay away from all media and watch it later.

I have gone to the espn site and used the game cast and it worked ok.

Good Luck

Last Saturday my wife and I spent the day car shopping so I missed the first half of the game. But I was able to log on to ESPN's site thru my phone (Samsung Captivate/Android) and kept up with the score that way. Finally, after going to one dealer I was able to sit down and watch the second half of the game.

justin.tv app....gonna have to check that one out!

Depending on who your provider is you may be able to actually watch the game on ESPN3.com. I have a Droid X but cannot watch it because Verizon doesn't allow ESPN3.com on their phones. I believe Sprint does though.

I was at the Disney Live with my daughter this past weekend and a guy in front of me, with a Droid phone and I believe Sprint service, was watching the game on ESPN3.com. Considering we were in the Civic, the video was fairly decent. Little hopes and jumps here and there but overall not bad.

FYI - I did follow the instructions to try to get Verizon to allow ESPN3 on their network. Finding out that I couldn't do this was a shot to the :nutz