Martinez, Lee both out?

Schu

MARK IT DOWN.

Cody Green is starting tomorrow.

Lee is injured and out for the season. They are playing it safe with T-Mart.

what just happened? i hate to be that guy, but with something this big, i want some sources. not necessarily woodward and bernstein, but something.

Sorry out of respect to my source I won't say his name. Obviously you can't 100% believe me as I am just some guy typing on a message board, but I thought I would at least deliver you the news I just received. Now I wouldn't rule out T-Mart starting if he woke up and felt magnificent tomorrow, but it is most likely going to be Cody and for sure will not be Zac.

i get it, and i believe you have a reliable source. but could you say how your source knows?

He's on the team lol.

Unless something happened to Zac in practice then its kind of hard to believe. There are always reporters at practice, something wouldve come out by now. I do remember seeing him hit his hand on a Mizzou defenders helmet on a throw but he stayed in the rest of the game. :dunno

Unless something happened to Zac in practice then its kind of hard to believe. There are always reporters at practice, something wouldve come out by now. I do remember seeing him hit his hand on a Mizzou defenders helmet on a throw but he stayed in the rest of the game. :dunno

IIRC, the media only get to see the first 10 or 15 minutes of practice, basically warmups, before having to leave.

IIRC, the media only get to see the first 10 or 15 minutes of practice, basically warmups, before having to leave.

gotcha. :thumbs

This is not good if true. Correct me if I'm wrong but if Zenitram is a no go and Lee is out, are we one big hit away from having to burn Carnes' RS?

i think eric martin would play qb then.

(hat tip to whoever first posted this, good stuff).

edit: i checked, not only was it in this thread, it was 'minnesota husker'. good work, +1 to you.

This is not good if true. Correct me if I'm wrong but if Zenitram is a no go and Lee is out, are we one big hit away from having to burn Carnes' RS?

i think eric martin would play qb then.

(hat tip to whoever first posted this, good stuff).

edit: i checked, not only was it in this thread, it was 'minnesota husker'. good work, +1 to you.

However I did see Spano suited up last week on the bench congratulating Helu after one of his big runs. I believe he was sporting a rediculous looking mohawk.

Might as well start Donfumblous Robinson too. Maybe 9 TO's this year???? This hurts!!

Would it be possible that if Cody Green starts he knows that there really isnt anyone to come in behind him, thus he doesnt "try to hard" and fumble while trying to get the extra yard. That may be positive thinking and alot of kool-aid drinking, but i could see that being the case.