Martinez, Lee both out?

Schu

I wouldn't mind seeing what Green can do right now, we'd still win.

I agree, we are better than ISU at every single position on both sides of the ball. If it truly was a 3 man race for QB in the spring, or even CLOSE, Green will be enough to win and win by a lot.

Whoever it is, take care of the ball and let your playmakers win the game for you!!

I think everyone in this thread needs to CHILL THE HELL OUT. Here's the facts:

We have three capable quarterbacks, that have been all over the depth chart for months (translation: they're all good, and all pushing each other).

Taylor was banged up in the Missouri game, and may or may not be ready to go tomorrow.

Rumors are swirling that Zac has suffered some kind of injury that would make him unable to play.

Cody has been there before. Not a lot, but he has.

Cody has had a hard time holding onto the ball this year, in very limited action.

It is yet to be seen how Cody could/would do if not put in such pressure situations, being so anxious to succeed.

Iowa State beat us last year.

We turned the ball over eight times against them.

We've been fumbling a lot this year.

We have a vastly superior, athletically speaking, team than Iowa State (and did last year).

We also have, arguably, the best defense in the country.

The point I'm trying to make here is.....NOBODY knows what can happen. Ever heard of the phrase "Any given Saturday"?

Anyone screaming doom, you're overreacting.

Anyone saying this will be cake walk no matter who we put as a quarterback, and all we have to do is hand it off, you are also overreacting.

Balance is key here, gentlemen. We might be in trouble tomorrow (if Cody starts), or we might win by 30. If one or the other happens and you scream "I TOLD YOU SO! EAT CROW!", well I'm here to tell you that you got lucky.

Cody's a man-child. Alright, he doesn't have to emerge cloaked and hidden from the third string. He'll ride in with armor and banners and trumpets heralding his arrival from days out. And the 'clones will shake in fear.

@Sipple (maybe) and the leakers though... <_<

But it's OK. Cody knows there's a time for retribution, but right now he's got a bunch of asses to kick first.

Cody's a man-child. Alright, he doesn't have to emerge cloaked and hidden from the third string. He'll ride in with armor and banners and trumpets heralding his arrival from days out. And the 'clones will shake in fear.

@Sipple (maybe) and the leakers though... <_<

But it's OK. Cody knows there's a time for retribution, but right now he's got a bunch of asses to kick first.

You guys are forgetting the other speedster in the QB position to run the zone read... Brion Carnes. LOL