Martinez, Lee both out?

Schu

If any of these rumors are true when why hasnt anything been said. Forget green and martinez but what about lee. A season ending injury to a senior is a big deal and i would think someone would of gotten the word out about that alone. These have been getting steam since yesterday and i suppose the only thing i can do is drive a mile away and meet the team at the Hotel.

If any of these rumors are true when why hasnt anything been said. Forget green and martinez but what about lee. A season ending injury to a senior is a big deal and i would think someone would of gotten the word out about that alone. These have been getting steam since yesterday and i suppose the only thing i can do is drive a mile away and meet the team at the Hotel.

I think that this is from the Pelini Department of Misinformation. Remember Western Kentucky? Even though the staff knew Martinez was going to start on Monday, they kept saying "officially" that the QB would be a game time decision.

I will believe all the rumors when I see it. Lee's injury wouldve been leaked out and confirmed by now. I think Bo wouldve said if Lee was injured, especially since been rumored that its a season ending one.

If Green trots out their on the first drive, then I will believe all the rumors. Until then I think Martinez is gonna start, then we go from their.

I know I don't post here much. Big husker fan but some friends of mine went to Ames for the weekend. I am not able to go, on facebook a buddy updated his status that said "Just saw T magic in person, big limp. Not looking good."

He saw the team going to the mall and a movie at the Marriott last night.

Take it how you want.

Cody's a man-child. Alright, he doesn't have to emerge cloaked and hidden from the third string. He'll ride in with armor and banners and trumpets heralding his arrival from days out. And the 'clones will shake in fear.

@Sipple (maybe) and the leakers though... <_<

But it's OK. Cody knows there's a time for retribution, but right now he's got a bunch of asses to kick first.

You guys are forgetting the other speedster in the QB position to run the zone read... Brion Carnes. LOL

Burn Brion Carnes's redshirt? STOP IT!

We run a zone read option attack and we have a 6'3 230 lb option style QB sitting on the bench and we're worried about depth and talking about burning redshirts! STOP IT!!!!

When did Lee's injury supposedly occur? You would have thought something like that would have been all over the place if it were true.

If it happened during the Missery game it was probably when he whacked his throwing arm off a Mizzou helmet. It didn't look like much but he just kept feeding the ball to Helu after that.