Martinez, Lee both out?

Schu

Wonder how many more pages of this nonsense we can get in the next 12 1/2 hrs. I say the over under is six.

I'll take the under

According to my source both Zac and Taylor ate a whole bag of Chrewy Chips Ahoy and both are at full strength for the ISU game.

+1 to you, but I believe it was a holy bag of chips ahoy.

According to my source both Zac and Taylor ate a whole bag of Chrewy Chips Ahoy and both are at full strength for the ISU game.

According to my source, Taylor has quite the appetite and ate most of Zac's Chewy Chips Ahoy, but Zac was cool with it. He is a team player. Cody dropped his bag of Chips Ahoy but Taylor gave him some of Zac's.

MARK IT DOWN.

Cody Green is starting tomorrow.

Lee is injured and out for the season. They are playing it safe with T-Mart.

This will be in about 20 sigs if it turns out incorrect.

Definitely true. So what happens if it is correct?

Wait...

What do you mean IF? You said, and I quote, not that I need to because it was already quoted, "MARK IT DOWN"

No IF... so which is it?

All I can say is if Green starts tomorrow, I will come on here after the 'W' and make a thread simply named "Crow Eating Doubters" and I would like it if every person in this thread that in anyway implied Cody Green MIGHT not be good enough to win, would simply post in the thread "I was stupid for saying what I said."

How exactly are we stupid for not having a ton of confidence in Green? He's come into the game several times, and he's done nothing really to allay our fears. He's fumbled twice on his 1st snap and half his passes either go to no one or come pretty close to being intercepted.

I'm pretty sure everyone wants CG to do well, and would love it if he came out and destroyed the other team. But until he proves himself otherwise, we're naturally going to be wary of him starting a game.

Cody should do fine, now that he will get in a game where hes had a chance to be warmed up and not thrown in deep in our end of the field, or trying to hand off, on the others teams one yard line, with about 2 seconds to get ready. Who in the hell does that, to a kid, just to see if hes ready to step up. We should win this game, just not as easy a time, that we were all thinking. He has had plenty of time to get ready, if this is true. Let him get the excitement out of his system the first couple of possessions and he will step up to the challenge.

:throwdabones1:

GBR!!!