**Official Iowa State Game Discussion Thread**

Is there any doubt left in anyone's mind that we're not getting deliberately hosed by the Big 12 refs? Just curious.

When your offense blows, your defense shows no heart that doesnt help either.

I'm thinking the deense would be showing more heart and passion than it is, but ISU is running the hurry up really well right now and they simply have to get ready for the next play so fast.

good point.

One thing I'm going to call BS on with Bo is this idea that all three QBs were neck-and-neck coming out of Fall Camp. There is NO WAY Cody Green was lighting it up like Martinez in camp, then comes out and plays this poorly this whole season.

I am shocked at how badly Cody has played. Bo told us they were 1a, 2a, 3a. This cannot be true.

We're seeing the same things out of Nebraska this week that we saw out of Missouri last week. Just came off a big win, and come out the next game and play flat.

We can overcome this, but it's going to take a lot of work.

Nebraska's not flat, but we're a one dimensional offense with Green in the game.

Sometimes I just want to punch Shawn Watson. Why not run it down their throats like that the rest of the game, instead of this cute, gimmicky zone read crap???

Because he gets confused in these types of games and out thinks himself. Running down their f-ing throats, they have a horrible rush defense and we are obviously strong there.