Next Saturday we play a team that scored 35 points in the fourth quarter to beat Colorado

As much as I like to believe we win next weekened I aint saying anything look what everyone said we would beat ISU by 20 30 points? When the press picks us to win games that we should win we seem to struggle a lil bit ,kinda like yesterday. I suspect bo is the problem why. I wouldnt be surprised if we got are ass kicked. I bet its gonna be just like this past game. Either way we will loose again the question is who is it gonna be 2?

As much as I like to believe we win next weekened I aint saying anything look what everyone said we would beat ISU by 20 30 points? When the press picks us to win games that we should win we seem to struggle a lil bit ,kinda like yesterday. I suspect bo is the problem why. I wouldnt be surprised if we got are ass kicked. I bet its gonna be just like this past game. Either way we will loose again the question is who is it gonna be 2?

lol.......which sock puppet is this guy???

I didn't read through the entire thread, but I'll give my two-cents. Nebraska played awesome today. How many teams in the country can play w/o their 1st and 2nd team qb? Additionally, how many of them can play w/o their top corner, their 1st and 2nd string qb's and a couple other dudes. We are an elite. Team. Vegas says that we are favored against 9 of the top 10 teams. That is because we have crazy talent on both sides of the ball (and special teams) which can overcome most teams in the country. Love the 'skers and love B Pelini preppin' Hagg for the interception on the last-minute interception. GBF'NR. Loved that win today.

lol.......which sock puppet is this guy???

what ever u say its funny that i think bo is playing us as a fool and u all dont see that

There's no such thing as easy games anymore

Exactly. Not since the scholarships have evened out. What we're seeing in college football today is the fruit of the 85-scholarship limit enacted over a decade ago. A few recruiting cycles later and we have the closest thing we're going to have relating to parity with 120 teams. The talent is spread out more, and about 80 different teams could legitimately rise up for one game and beat any 80 others.

Sigh....so much exaggerating...there were plenty of people here that were concerned and looking at a dogfight and several members of the press picked ISU.

All of you thinking we will win the rest of our games easily or without issues are in for a HUGE surprise. Several people were saying things like this yesterday and look what happened. You are setting yourself up for a disppointment. SHOULD we win the rest of our games? Yes. WILL we? Hard to say. Depends which team shows up to those games.

All of you thinking we will win the rest of our games easily or without issues are in for a HUGE surprise. Several people were saying things like this yesterday and look what happened. You are setting yourself up for a disppointment. SHOULD we win the rest of our games? Yes. WILL we? Hard to say. Depends which team shows up to those games.

It depends, apparently, on whether or not Martinez plays. Without him our offense is entirely mortal.

I have no explanation for why our defense has stunk it up so badly several times this year. Gotta be a coach thing. But your "which team shows up" comment is definitely true for the defense.

Next Saturday we play a team that scored 42 points in the fourth quarter to beat Colorado

No big deal. We’ve scored more than that on the Buffs in one quarter. Scored 48 when Turner Gill was QB. I think it’s an NCAA record for TDs in one qtr.