Best outcome of OU A&M for us?

Sparker

A&m worries me they are playing strong with their new qb. We cannot over look them.

If Mizzou loses tonight at Texas Tech then we can

afford to drop one game from here on out and still win the North.

True but I'd still like to see us win out. Barring stupid mistakes and turnovers we should beat them but they are playing good football at the moment.

A&m worries me they are playing strong with their new qb. We cannot over look them.

If Mizzou loses tonight at Texas Tech then we can afford to drop one game from here on out and still win the North.

True, but the best outcome we can have is obviously to win out. I've been worried about the A&M game for about 6 weeks. Their D is definitely going to be imposing. Taylor had better be 100% going into that one.

If Mizzou loses tonight at Texas Tech then we can afford to drop one game from here on out and still win the North.

True, but the best outcome we can have is obviously to win out. I've been worried about the A&M game for about 6 weeks. Their D is definitely going to be imposing. Taylor had better be 100% going into that one.

Dont count on it.

I could give a sh#t about our standing in the BCS. We're not playing for a championship and frankly we shouldn't want to with our inconsistent team. We'll make a BCS bowl if we win the Big 12, even if we drop another game (aTm).

1. Auburn loss

Or

2. Oregon loss

+ us winning out could put us in the title game. Us winning out puts us at one loss with wins against top 15 teams Missouri, OkState, and (not anymore) Oklahoma. We could climb over BSU and TCU in my opinion. Still need Auburn or Oregon to fall.

Dont count on it.

I'm not...hence the worrying!

More important is a Texas Tech victory over Missouri today, so that if we slip up at aTm or if Martinez is still out, we still win the North.

At the same time that'd be a pretty big blow to our SOS.

In terms of importance, winning the Big 12 North >>>>>>>>>> our SOS.

BTW, I'm lovin' this Texas beatdown.... 31-0 @ KSU, late 3rd quarter.

Agreed, but I think backing in would kinda suck.

Backing in? By losing to a south school? We've already beat the north leaders. As long as we take care of business against KU and CU we'll sweep the north and deserve to play the south champ.