Dan Hawkins out at CU

Nexus

Louisiana rumor is that Les Miles will go to Colorado, if offered. WHich seems weird to me- trading LSU for Colorado, but apparently he made the statement that he loves Boulder and it would be the only job that could pull him away from Baton Rouge. They hate Miles down here, showing you how coonass they really are. One guy told me last week," watch that a-hole win the National Championship and then we'll be stuck with him." Really? you're going to complain about being #5 and a possible NC? BTW they also believe that Bo will be their next head coach. There are many, many threads about it, again showing you how coon ass they are.

Ha ha! Incredible. So I wonder who *would* be an acceptable coach for the bayou folk.

don't they have Bienemy as a RB coach or OC or something that the fans all want to be in a bigger role? I don't see Watson there. I think they will avoid Leach, although in my husker opinion that would be a great fit lol. Or mangino, they can just get rid of the buffalo.

I have a feeling if they get Mangini the buffalo Ralphie would suddenly disapear

Think their going to take the interim tag off of Cabral, or wait till the seasons over and try to grab a big name thats been fired?

is mike leach still looking for a job?

I think Leach would be a beast there. I was just hoping for Hawkins to last and maybe we could put last thumpin' on him and Colorado ... would love that.

SheepdogMark

Louisiana rumor is that Les Miles will go to Colorado, if offered.

I would be dumbfounded if he did. That's a huge step down. Colorado has ZERO cash, and their shelf is largely bare when it comes to talent. Their cash problem won't get any better with the Big XII buyout and the travel costs associated with being in a geographically wide-spread conference.

Jeremy Bloom was on the radio in Denver last Friday saying he thought Watson would be a great choice.

McCartney says he'd take the job if they offered it to him.

I've heard the Les Miles rumor before. Seems like a weird choice (for him) but there is talk he is getting tired of the pressure at LSU.

Some here in Colo think they have a shot at Belloti from Oregon but they are dreaming.

don't they have Bienemy as a RB coach or OC or something that the fans all want to be in a bigger role? I don't see Watson there. I think they will avoid Leach, although in my husker opinion that would be a great fit lol. Or mangino, they can just get rid of the buffalo.

I have a feeling if they get Mangini the buffalo Ralphie would suddenly disapear

lol. :laughpound

First off, it's Mark Mangino. If you are going to blast the guy, get the name right. Secondly, "that guy is FAT" is not a sports opinion. Lastly, it seems unlikely that CU will get a proven coach, because those coaches cost more money than CU can pay, plus the fact that no one in their right mind, including Watson, would want to go to Boulder and take on the HC role.

First off, it's Mark Mangino. If you are going to blast the guy, get the name right. Secondly, "that guy is FAT" is not a sports opinion. Lastly, it seems unlikely that CU will get a proven coach, because those coaches cost more money than CU can pay, plus the fact that no one in their right mind, including Watson, would want to go to Boulder and take on the HC role.

"If Colorado was interested in me, I would definitely be interested in returning." -Bill McCartney

Link