Rumor: Zac Lee

No definite insight here, but I'm sorry if Zac truely had a "hand injury" wouldn't you have thought that it would have been wrapped on Saturday? It wasn't. In fact the only kind of wrap he was sporting was an elbow sleeve, which would support the elbow idea. Was at the game, saw him somewhat stretch, hand off balls, DIDN'T see him throw in warmups, and I never saw him even ATTEMPT to raise or really move his right arm during the game. Thought it was odd but never really thought much of it, until the USC guys were talking about it and pretty much saying the exact same thing. Who knows? Just what I saw and my .02

i havent heard much other than some very vague, unsubstantiated tricklings that his elbow is blown out again.

so no, i know nothing.

Thanks for the response. I heard a strong rumor from a friend I can usually trust, but you never know...I thought I'd ask you guys.

Bo says Zac is fine and should be able to play Saturday.

In Bo-Speak, that can mean anything from "Zac is actually fine" to "Zac died an hour ago." I wouldn't trust a thing Bo says when it comes to injuries. If you trust your source, I would believe what they're telling you.

I also fully expect Cody Green to start against Kansas and play most, if not all, of the game.

• Fire 2

i havent heard much other than some very vague, unsubstantiated tricklings that his elbow is blown out again.

so no, i know nothing.

Thanks for the response. I heard a strong rumor from a friend I can usually trust, but you never know...I thought I'd ask you guys.

In Bo-Speak, that can mean anything from "Zac is actually fine" to "Zac died an hour ago." I wouldn't trust a thing Bo says when it comes to injuries. If you trust your source, I would believe what they're telling you.

I also fully expect Cody Green to start against Kansas and play most, if not all, of the game.

:yeah

so no, i know nothing.

I'm not so sure about Cody, we'll see how he goes as the week progresses. You won't hear it from the staff, but Cody did suffer a mild concussion on Saturday as a result of the helmet to helmet hit.

Right now our number one can't fully put his weight on his leg to cut, our number two can barely hold a football, and our #3 is experiencing the after effects of a concussion. Expect vanilla on offense on Saturday, that's for sure.

:boxosoap

Cody's helmet to helmet hit was on Cody if I recall. That sucks to hear. It was not very smart of him to lower his head and ram into the defender (he's gotta protect himself as the only QB we had viable that day...) and not very responsible, it sounds like, to have kept him in.

I agree Knapplc. I don't expect to see TMart until aTm at the very earliest.

I want to see Ron kellog isntead of cody green.

You may think you do, but I promise you don't. :facepalm:

Well I don't know alot about him but I assume that he wouldn't be much worse than Cody Green.Why have seen ron kellog practice,play?