Defensive Performance Against Kansas

Enhance

Some people are quick to point out when one side of the football struggles on any given Saturday, so let me be one of the first to say wow to the defense on a fantastic job. Even when we turned the ball over in KU territory, they held Kansas to just a field goal. Very impressive today.

A+ effort all around. Let's give it up for the defense.

Some people are quick to point out when one side of the football struggles on any given Saturday, so let me be one of the first to say wow to the defense on a fantastic job. Even when we turned the ball over in KU territory, you held Kansas to just a field goal. Very impressive today.

A+ effort all around. Let's give it up for the defense.

Absolutely! The D performed marvelously tonight

:bonesflag::bonesflag::bonesflag::bonesflag::bonesflag:

The defense played well. There is no taking that away from them. However, I'm not going to start saying that this proves that the defense is great. Kansas is not good. A good offense would not likely have the same outcome.

Still, I think we beat A&M. All year, we've played good teams great, and bad teams poorly. A&M is a good team. We'll likely play them well.

The defense played well. There is no taking that away from them. However, I'm not going to start saying that this proves that the defense is great. Kansas is not good. A good offense would not likely have the same outcome.

Still, I think we beat A&M. All year, we've played good teams great, and bad teams poorly. A&M is a good team. We'll likely play them well.

Assuming our QB is healthy.

And I don't mean Green or Kellogg

This. Great defensive performance by the Blackshirts but KU isn't exactly a great (or even mediocre) offensive football team. Until I see this type of dominance against an Oklahoma State or Oklahoma, I refuse to claim our defense is on the same level as last years.

On the subject of A&M, I'm sure we'll show up to play. Taylor "likes playing against road games" so we should be ready. This team loves the challenge of playing on the road and seems to play to the level of our competition. It should be a crazy environment and I'm looking forward to the challenge. We should learn a lot about this team next weekend.

This. Great defensive performance by the Blackshirts but KU isn't exactly a great (or even mediocre) offensive football team. Until I see this type of dominance against an Oklahoma State or Oklahoma, I refuse to claim our defense is on the same level as last years.

On the subject of A&M, I'm sure we'll show up to play. Taylor "likes playing against road games" so we should be ready. This team loves the challenge of playing on the road and seems to play to the level of our competition. It should be a crazy environment and I'm looking forward to the challenge. We should learn a lot about this team next weekend.

I don't think we can be on the same level as last years D without Suh but I think we were in this game at least.

The defense played well. There is no taking that away from them. However, I'm not going to start saying that this proves that the defense is great.

Nor should we.

But, this is exactly the type of performance you want against a poor football squad defensively. In fact, this is BETTER than almost anything you can hope for, save the three point.