GAMEDAY....Illinois vs Northwestern

BIG ERN

I never seem to be amazed by gameday's decisions. Nebraska vs Texas A&M is by far the best game next weekend. I know some people might not care but it's nice to have because they focus on interviews of the team for good publicity. In my mind it also helps recruiting, and helps voters if we play well.

The game is at Wrigley Field. Nebraska- A&M is a very big game, but the game really has no National Title implications. If Nebraska was undefeated, gameday might be in Texas this weekend. However, since the game only really matters on a Big 12 stage, Gameday is going to a very historic place that hasn't had a football game played their in over 60 years I think.

The game is at Wrigley Field. Nebraska- A&M is a very big game, but the game really has no National Title implications. If Nebraska was undefeated, gameday might be in Texas this weekend. However, since the game only really matters on a Big 12 stage, Gameday is going to a very historic place that hasn't had a football game played their in over 60 years I think.

And Illinois vs. Northwestern does? Your logic is flawed. Both Neb and aTm will be ranked and it should be a great game. Can't say the same for Illinois/Northwestern.

And Illinois vs. Northwestern does? Your logic is flawed. Both Neb and aTm will be ranked and it should be a great game. Can't say the same for Illinois/Northwestern.

He didn't say it did.

They're going to Chicago because of the historic factor

He didn't say it did.

They're going to Chicago because of the historic factor

Exactly. What I said was, since Neb-AM has no national title implications, and there aren't many other big games next weekend, theyre going to a place of historical venue. My logic is not flawed, your reading ability is.

• Fire 4

Also, it seems like ESPN tries to cover as many fan bases as possible with Gameday. I’m not sure that they have ever covered Illinois before, and I know they’ve never had Northwestern on Gameday. Besides, Nebraska will definitely be the feature of Gameday next year. Possibly when tOSU comes to Lincoln next October, our first Big 10 game in Memorial Stadium.

Also, it seems like ESPN tries to cover as many fan bases as possible with Gameday. I’m not sure that they have ever covered Illinois before, and I know they’ve never had Northwestern on Gameday. Besides, Nebraska will definitely be the feature of Gameday next year. Possibly when tOSU comes to Lincoln next October, our first Big 10 game in Memorial Stadium.

Can you imagine how amped Herbstreit is about the game? He seems to like Bo quite a bit and with Bo going against his alma mater, I'm sure Gameday will be here.

It's called College "Gameday"...not College "Lets hang out at the marquis game today and gloat about how good each team is and hope people actually give a rats ass about what we have to say because we really don't but lets hope viewers aren't smart enough to figure it out". Who cares if they're going to the Illinois-Northwestern game. Personally, I couldn't care any less than I already do about where Gameday is gonna be each Saturday.

• Fire 3