LB Quanzell Lambert [Rutgers Commit]

Nexus

On another bright side, he won't be visiting Alabama now. Done with visits.

This shocked me.

I agree.

I actually like our chances now. It is always risky to use your one head coach in-home visit early, but I think this really made an impact.

Kinda of a had to make a statement and I think it worked.

I may be wrong, but I am thinking he will be "N" when all is said and done.

On another bright side, he won't be visiting Alabama now. Done with visits.

This shocked me.

I agree.

I actually like our chances now. It is always risky to use your one head coach in-home visit early, but I think this really made an impact.

Kinda of a had to make a statement and I think it worked.

I may be wrong, but I am thinking he will be "N" when all is said and done.

Glad Bama is out of the picture. Now if we can hold off OU.

After reviewing his Junior film he makes a lot of plays purely off of athleticsm in react mode. His coach must be an idiot. Very few high school coaches get the luxury of coaching a linebacker with QL's combination of size and athleticsm. I would've blitzed him every single down.

He took a step back this year in stats, and thats why is ranking dropped. But I do agree that he has some excellent athleticsm for a big man. I saw him one the sidelines at the MSU game, he is all of 6'2" and 230 pounds.

After reviewing his Junior film he makes a lot of plays purely off of athleticsm in react mode. His coach must be an idiot. Very few high school coaches get the luxury of coaching a linebacker with QL's combination of size and athleticsm. I would've blitzed him every single down.

He took a step back this year in stats, and thats why is ranking dropped. But I do agree that he has some excellent athleticsm for a big man. I saw him one the sidelines at the MSU game, he is all of 6'2" and 230 pounds.

With the exception of breaking NCAA rules, our staff has to get this guy!

Hey, secondary violations never hurt anyone. Ask any SEC school.

Hey, secondary violations never hurt anyone. Ask any SEC school.

As we learned with Tevin they don't. I wonder what types of tricks OU pulls? Paging Mr. Lewis....

I saw him one the sidelines at the MSU game, he is all of 6'2" and 230 pounds.

BEASTMODE!!!!! SO did I. It reminded me when I saw McMullen on the sidelines last year for the Mizzou game. They both are not getting cheated in their listed measurements. And it isn't because of babyfat.

Someone on the Rivals freeboard said that OU and Bama are no longer offers for Quanzell....

True? If so, why did they withdraw the offers......

I like to use periods.......

Apparently he's taking his last official to Rutgers next weekend. Sounds like it's down to Iowa, Nebraska, Northwestern and Rutgers.