Is T-Mart available

HANC

Ok...this is a post in which I am looking for info...not trying to start/bring back up rumors....

Obviously, Green is slated to start (according to other members and links)... Is T-Mart even availabe to play if needed.

Today on 1620, Dirk Chatelain (columnist for the Omaha paper) said he felt that Taylor didn't have much of a shot of playing at all... any info. here?

Furthermore, he still hinted very, very strongly that he feels (along with Matt Schick and Nick Bahe...hosts of show) that Taylor is actually suspended and the injury is a cover up.

I listened to the press conference on Monday and wanted to crawl through the radio and junk punch the puke reporter who suggested this idea of a cover...but WHY is the local media still hinting that this is the case. I have heard this from other people also..

I am ASKING, what does Huskerboard know or believe... because right now, I honestly don't know what the heck to believe when it comes to this team or staff regarding player's status.

Hell, according to Bo, Zac Lee was available last week as we watched aTm beat us. If I remember right, Lee lead us to 9 wins with an injury. If Lee was available, he would have played (asssumption).

Ok...this is a post in which I am looking for info...not trying to start/bring back up rumors....

Obviously, Green is slated to start (according to other members and links)... Is T-Mart even availabe to play if needed.

Today on 1620, Dirk Chatelain (columnist for the Omaha paper) said he felt that Taylor didn't have much of a shot of playing at all... any info. here?

Furthermore, he still hinted very, very strongly that he feels (along with Matt Schick and Nick Bahe...hosts of show) that Taylor is actually suspended and the injury is a cover up.

I listened to the press conference on Monday and wanted to crawl through the radio and junk punch the puke reporter who suggested this idea of a cover...but WHY is the local media still hinting that this is the case. I have heard this from other people also..

I am ASKING, what does Huskerboard know or believe... because right now, I honestly don't know what the heck to believe when it comes to this team or staff regarding player's status.

Hell, according to Bo, Zac Lee was available last week as we watched aTm beat us. If I remember right, Lee lead us to 9 wins with an injury. If Lee was available, he would have played (asssumption).

I definitely don't think Martinez is ready to play. I also don't think Lee is ready, but I think he'd be called upon for emergency duty if Green struggles, which is likely. I highly doubt that Martinez is suspended. Furthermore, if we do make it to the CCG, I still don't think Martinez will be ready to play, even though he probably will. IMO, Martinez should be kept on the bench and allowed to fully heal and shouldn't play again until the bowl game. In the meantime let the chips fall where they may.

I definitely don't think Martinez is ready to play. I also don't think Lee is ready, but I think he'd be called upon for emergency duty if Green struggles, which is likely. I highly doubt that Martinez is suspended. Furthermore, if we do make it to the CCG, I still don't think Martinez will be ready to play, even though he probably will. IMO, Martinez should be kept on the bench and allowed to fully heal and shouldn't play again until the bowl game. In the meantime let the chips fall where they may. As far as Bo commenting on injuries, I think he needs to keep his mouth shut, because not only does he mislead the media, but he misleads the fans as well.

Taylor shouldn't even dress for the game. Stayin the street clothes and the walking boot. Rest that ankle, even warmups puts a lot of unecessary stress on the thing. We will win behind Cody.

I hate Bo's injury status games too. If Lee could play don't any of you honestly think they would have put him in down at A&M? If Zac was really anywhere near being able to play he should have been the guy to go to in a hostile environment. I read between the lines and believe the sentament shared by a lot of others on this board and other boards that he(Zac) is done.

I believe that Taylor won't be available for the game for obvious reasons, his ankle. I am one of those fans who thought that Taylor should've sat out the Kansas game to give his ankle an extra week to heel. I believe that the coaches are starting Green because as of right now he's the only healthy QB that we got that has game day experience.

I've never had any faith in Green during this season but for some weird reason I have a ton of faith in him for the game against Colorado. I believe that Green will win this game and will prove a lot of people wrong including myself. A little bit of me would also like to see Kellogg III on Friday too.

What concerns me is the coaches have more faith in an unhealthy Martinez than a healthy Green. I want Green to succeed and run this offense with confidence...Friday is his day to turn some heads and change some minds. Lets go Green!! you have the heart now earn your pride. It's up to Cody to finish the game...Let's finish the game boys.

:bigredn::bigredn::bigredn: