Just gunna say this

I like 60yd TD runs as much as anyone however I REALLY like the type of offense we saw today. They fed off the defense and play great clock control, possession type passing and snot bubble tough running. I think after first quarter the TOP was Huskers ~11mins to Buffs ~4mins. That's Husker football, that's football and I like it. GBR!!! :bigredn:

I liked the attitude. Still a little lack of consistency for my liking, even with a b/u qb. But i will say this. I REALLY WISH WATSON WOULD OPEN UP THE BOOK SOME FOR GREEN. I just feel the kid is getting held back too much and not given a chance. I really saw some aggrevation on his face at times today. If for some reason Taylor isnt healthy next week, Watson better be able to open it up and play to win with Cody/Zac.

We probably do not have the personnel to run much else and I am happy with it. we beat Arizona with it and have ran it well all year. Cody is 4-0 at starter and I think its because we run the more traditional offense when he is in. I think its our best chance unless T MArt is exactly 100% a go. TMArt 99% is not good enough.those 1 and 2 play posessions keep the defense out too long.

How happy was I to see Zac Lee come trottin' out and watch Robinson! would be great to see more robbinson in the next 2 games.

OMG you guys really? Even when we put up 45 points. as a team, people bitch and whine. Enjoy the win! I thought we played great and was very happy to see 45 points. I know it wasn't all the offense, but isn't that what a defense is for? Happy Husker here.

Go Big Red!!!

I love that we put up 45, but half of those points were set up by terrific defensive plays. Granted thats what team play is all about, but the offense is still inept. We only got over on a non bowl elligble CU team that just fired their head coach mid season.