UPDATED: Beebe not in Lincoln... Will hand over death threat e-mails to authorities

Nexus

Shot in the dark assumption, but when Tom Osborne said this:

"I've said all I'm going to say. I've had all kinds of e-mails over the years. It's not a problem."

I'm guessing his Political career saw some nasty e-mails from time-to-time. But more recently, I'm betting Osborne & Perlman received some pretty vile e-mails throughout the whole Big Ten expansion event over the summer. I even remember Osborne telling the BTN hosts the night they announced the 2011-2012 Big Ten football schedules that he received a lot of negative e-mails from Big Ten fans over the Michigan/Ohio State game possibly being moved to an earlier date in the future. He just smiled and said "I'm not a voting member yet, so it's out of my hands. Sorry I can't help you."

This is flat out wrong and a slap in the face to the team and the fans, I can't imagine how many refs, coachs and players show up despite threats and insults. I think laying this on an NFL consutant who has delt with this is Bull sh#t.

If I were a betting man, I would lay a TON of money the NFL guy who looked over the game tape was Walt Anderson. After last years B12 CCG fiasco, we should all remember Walt.

"I've said all I'm going to say. I've had all kinds of e-mails over the years. It's not a problem."

I'm guessing his Political career saw some nasty e-mails from time-to-time. But more recently, I'm betting Osborne & Perlman received some pretty vile e-mails throughout the whole Big Ten expansion event over the summer. I even remember Osborne telling the BTN hosts the night they announced the 2011-2012 Big Ten football schedules that he received a lot of negative e-mails from Big Ten fans over the Michigan/Ohio State game possibly being moved to an earlier date in the future. He just smiled and said "I'm not a voting member yet, so it's out of my hands. Sorry I can't help you."

He saw nasty letters in his early coaching days, back when he couldn't beat Oklahoma.

He saw nasty letters in his early coaching days, back when he couldn't beat Oklahoma.

Of course he did. The man even considered leaving Nebraska for Colorado at one point in time.

Bebee is a tool and I hope the Huskers go down and just play lights out. If we could have our best game of the year and walk out with the trophy all the sleepless nights and crying in the pillow bebee will do will be satisfaction enough. can you imagine bebee crying into a pillow at the same time he is biting it.

GBR GBR GBR

I guess Dan and his B12 crew are scared of a bunch of volleyball girls, even while in Texas.

But remember, this whole show was about him being afraid of our fans, nothing else. ;)

http://www.yorknewstimes.com/articles/2010/11/30/sports/doc4cf45e162782d915852402.txt

The Nebraska Cornhusker volleyball team swept eight straight Big 12 matches to close out the season with a 27-2 record.

Of significance is that the Huskers (Big 12 19-1) won the Big 12 Conference championship outright and did not have to share the title or trophy with this year’s runner up—the Texas Longhorns (18-2).

What trophy you ask. More on that in just a moment.

The final of eight broom jobs by the Big Red came in the conference finale for the Huskers at Texas A&M, the only other conference team besides Nebraska to have defeated Texas.

And guess what?

The 2010 conference champions didn’t get to meet Big 12 commissioner Dan Beebe in College Station. Neither Beebe nor one of his designated representatives was on hand to offer the Huskers their trophy.

I guess Dan and his B12 crew are scared of a bunch of volleyball girls, even while in Texas.

But remember, this whole show was about him being afraid of our fans, nothing else. ;)

http://www.yorknewstimes.com/articles/2010/11/30/sports/doc4cf45e162782d915852402.txt

The Nebraska Cornhusker volleyball team swept eight straight Big 12 matches to close out the season with a 27-2 record.

Of significance is that the Huskers (Big 12 19-1) won the Big 12 Conference championship outright and did not have to share the title or trophy with this year’s runner up—the Texas Longhorns (18-2).

The final of eight broom jobs by the Big Red came in the conference finale for the Huskers at Texas A&M, the only other conference team besides Nebraska to have defeated Texas.

And guess what?

The 2010 conference champions didn’t get to meet Big 12 commissioner Dan Beebe in College Station. Neither Beebe nor one of his designated representatives was on hand to offer the Huskers their trophy.

This is getting pretty pathetic. He can't show up to give the girls their trophy? I'm not even sure what to say about that.

And guess what?

Wow. Did not know that.

This conference is becoming more embarrassing every day. :facepalm: