Gameday video on coaches from Youngstown

I was just watching ESPN Gameday. Lee Corso picked us!! The rest OU. However, prior to the talking heads they had a presentation on coaches from Youngstown, Ohio. They showed clips of Bo, Bob & Mike Stoops and other coaches who grew up in Youngstown and went to Cardinal Moody High School. On every clip they showed the coaches yelling and poking/grabbing their boys in an effort to get them to play better. ALL OF THEM!!! It put Bo's passion in a totally different perspective! I wish all of the people, including Taylor Martinez' dad (and others that think Bo is a 'raging maniac) could see how fortunate his son is to have a coach that really cares about their players, really cares about winning. It was a great presentation.

The Talking Heads (except Corso) say that Nebraska is too 'one-sided' to win. They all agreed that it will be a 'cat and mouse' game.

I'm older than dirt here, I BELIEVE that it will be a good, old-fashion BIG 8 smash mouth football game and that the BIG RED will WIN!

GO BIG RED!!!!

-ladyhawke~

The more I think about Pelini "Yelling" at Martinez at the aTm game, it was because he had to be heard over the 12th Man, Bo Pelini is a Coach with a love for his Players, a love for Football, and for things to happen the right way. I dare to think where Nebraska would be if Pelini didn't come back to Coach at Nebraska. We are 10-2, could go 11-2 tonight! No matter the outcome tonight, Nebraska comes out winners and we as Cornhusker Fans should be proud, because Nebraska is playing with the Big Boys again! Go Big Red!

One big analyst was worried about us having another A&M meltdown....I think we got all of that out of our system and still made the title game so it may have been for the best overall. People are forgetting about our defense (I know it's ridiculous). They are so obsessed with OU's offense. WE scored 51 on OSU....so I'm not impressed by two late TD's to hit 47 when OSU was selling out on the run.

I DO wish Niles was playing as OU has had THREE kickoffs returned for TD's against them this year. Landry also threw 3 picks in the Bedlam game (OSU's defense is not good). A&M also scored points on OU and we shut them down. Taylor healthy we are the favorites. I think we still have enough to get the job done.

The key for me is their no huddle offense. OSU gave us fits. Hopefully we've fixed that. I really like our chances in this game.

After watching that clip of Pelini's and Stoops high school football coach, now I see why they have so much intensity and passion. That ole coach looks down right scarry! It was also nice to see their old HS coach say that when he watches the Stoops and the Pelini's on television, he feels like they are his sons out there. Pretty cool!