Huskerboard.com tshirts...

Army Husker

If we can special order t-shirts, I want mine to say this:

FRONT: Huskerboard.com

BACK:

I'm gonna keep nominating my boy Okieland until he gets a spot, folks and I've got a feeling that this is just the prime spot for him. Why, you ask? I have the perfect scientific formula to prove that Okieland is the most viable Tight End candidate we got here. Firstly, Okieland is a 6'5", 245 lb killing machine with a 4.25 forty. Thus, we can deduct that Okieland travels at 2.87 m/s. Lest we not forget Okieland's old Tight End playing days back before there were face masks in high school ball. The guy averaged 200 yds, 15 receptions and 3 TD/game. So if a normal high school game is ~48 minutes, Okieland travels at an average of 6.4 x 10^-2 m/s per game. Take the average velocity from the forty, average velocity from his playing days, plug it into the acceleration formula and presto: .67 m/s^2. .67!!! That's money, folks!! If we consider that Force=(mass)(acceleration), then Okieland has a force of 74.4N! Simply astounding. You figure Okieland's high school playing days will translate to at least 150yds/game for the Huskerboard team that's now under a new regime, so he's sitting at .14J of work. Lastly, certainly not least because it's one of the most vital attributes of being a tight end....POWER. We know that Power= Work/Time and we already know that Okieland sits pretty at .14J or work. So, I figure a Huskerboard game lasts until all the beer is gone, which we could roughly estimate with the likes of myself, knapp, tufftiger, mmmtodd, walksalone, irie, aspleed, minnesota husker, redout, huskerjock, EZE, kansas husker, ESPY, Zoogies, Vincefromshamwow (my once arch nemesis, but a respectable beer drinker, nonetheless), Kacti, GSG, FroDaddy, Cy and my other Huskerboard brethren that have somehow escaped my mind at this present moment, is about sayyy 3 hours (10,800s). Okieland's power would then be 1.3 x 10^-5 Watts....and not the sucky Wats like our current OC either!

So, it is now Huskerboard that I say unto you, let us unite. Unite for a common cause a cause far greater than us, a cause to put the right man in the right place. A cause to put Okieland on the offensive side of the pigsking, a cause to put Okieland is his rightful niche, at tight end. You've been wonderful, I'll be here all week.

• Fire 1

If we can special order t-shirts, I want mine to say this:

FRONT: Huskerboard.com

BACK:

I'm gonna keep nominating my boy Okieland until he gets a spot, folks and I've got a feeling that this is just the prime spot for him. Why, you ask? I have the perfect scientific formula to prove that Okieland is the most viable Tight End candidate we got here. Firstly, Okieland is a 6'5", 245 lb killing machine with a 4.25 forty. Thus, we can deduct that Okieland travels at 2.87 m/s. Lest we not forget Okieland's old Tight End playing days back before there were face masks in high school ball. The guy averaged 200 yds, 15 receptions and 3 TD/game. So if a normal high school game is ~48 minutes, Okieland travels at an average of 6.4 x 10^-2 m/s per game. Take the average velocity from the forty, average velocity from his playing days, plug it into the acceleration formula and presto: .67 m/s^2. .67!!! That's money, folks!! If we consider that Force=(mass)(acceleration), then Okieland has a force of 74.4N! Simply astounding. You figure Okieland's high school playing days will translate to at least 150yds/game for the Huskerboard team that's now under a new regime, so he's sitting at .14J of work. Lastly, certainly not least because it's one of the most vital attributes of being a tight end....POWER. We know that Power= Work/Time and we already know that Okieland sits pretty at .14J or work. So, I figure a Huskerboard game lasts until all the beer is gone, which we could roughly estimate with the likes of myself, knapp, tufftiger, mmmtodd, walksalone, irie, aspleed, minnesota husker, redout, huskerjock, EZE, kansas husker, ESPY, Zoogies, Vincefromshamwow (my once arch nemesis, but a respectable beer drinker, nonetheless), Kacti, GSG, FroDaddy, Cy and my other Huskerboard brethren that have somehow escaped my mind at this present moment, is about sayyy 3 hours (10,800s). Okieland's power would then be 1.3 x 10^-5 Watts....and not the sucky Wats like our current OC either!

So, it is now Huskerboard that I say unto you, let us unite. Unite for a common cause a cause far greater than us, a cause to put the right man in the right place. A cause to put Okieland on the offensive side of the pigsking, a cause to put Okieland is his rightful niche, at tight end. You've been wonderful, I'll be here all week.

:laughpound :laughpound :laughpound

That's the ticket.

• 2 weeks later...