T-Mart officially gone

... and no one's gonna catch him! 80 yards, touchdown Nebraska on the opening play of the second half!

Sound familiar?

Honestly though, does anyone else think that we're just going to put our cleats on the throttle and no take them take them off the whole game? I think we're healthier and have a better offense come Dec. 30. 63-6 my prediction.

... and no one's gonna catch him! 80 yards, touchdown Nebraska on the opening play of the second half!

Sound familiar?

Honestly though, does anyone else think that we're just going to put our cleats on the throttle and no take them take them off the whole game? I think we're healthier and have a better offense come Dec. 30. 63-6 my prediction.

Haha I was about to flip out!

no I think it will be a little closer this time. maybe 31-10

First thought on reading thread title...... Figures.

Now on the game....... If Nebraska takes care of the ball, they should win this game easy. Yea Washington will prob be jacked up for this one because they havent been to a bowl for the better part of the decade. Sometimes though with an inexpericened (big game)team such as Washington it will work against them most of the time. Besides Locker and the 2 RBs this team has zero playmakers, zero offensive line and a pitiful defense. Locker might make some throws or plays early but blackshirts will adjust as usual and the huskers will pull away with turnovers and the running game. Nebraska wins by ATLEAST 24 pts.

People forget Nebraska has alot to play for beside pride here.... first 11 win season since 2001, 30 wins in 3 years for the first time since 1999-2001.

I don't think you'll see a dominating performance like the one we put on in week three.

We still have better athletes and a better coaching staff, but they'll be better prepared for us now defensively. We'll have to try some new things if we want to score 50+ again. Plus, I doubt Martinez is going to be healthy enough to take an 80 yarder for a touchdown. Turf toe injuries can really nag at a play for an entire season, even with a few weeks of relative rest.

This title makes you realize your true feelings on T-Mart transfering. I'm guessing some people had convinced themselves that him leaving wouldn't be a big deal, but upon reading the title thought "sh*t"... which is what I thought.

About the game - I think Bo is good enough at getting a team prepared that people need not worry about a let down. I had those worries, but after hearing some players talk they are pretty focused on 11 wins and 30 in 3. I don't think Wats will be able to score as easily this time around, but I also think the Blackshirts will be busting ass for a 2nd consecutive bowl shutout. I'll go 45-3, Henery with a 53+ yarder (hopefully 60!). A week ago I woulda picked NU by 3, but my confidence has grown :koolaid2: