Watson a candidate for the Miami(OH) head coach position

C N Red

I think if he goes to the MAC he can somewhat successful. The expectations are pretty low compared to around here. Have winning record. go to a bowl 3 out of 5 years, graduate your players. Sounds pretty simple to me. If I was Watson, I would take a look at it. Miami OH is an established program he could alright.

No need for these all these 'well-wishing' comments. I think it's pretty clear now that Watson is doing everything he can to leave this offseason. Can't say I blame him. He is going to find something eventually. You guys are very likely going to get your wish. Careful what you wish for!

When he goes, #1 on the agenda will be to find a quality QB coach to replace him. That will be tough, despite what anyone may want to believe. Innovative coordinators and playcallers are not in short supply, especially on the internet, so that's something I am less worried about :)

• Fire 1

No need for these all these 'well-wishing' comments. I think it's pretty clear now that Watson is doing everything he can to leave this offseason. Can't say I blame him. He is going to find something eventually. You guys are very likely going to get your wish. Careful what you wish for!

When he goes, #1 on the agenda will be to find a quality QB coach to replace him. That will be tough, despite what anyone may want to believe. Innovative coordinators and playcallers are not in short supply, especially on the internet, so that's something I am less worried about :)

Good point Zoogies, if not this year he will be gone after next year, the way the fan base acts over the coordinators is insane, wanting to fire mcbride, now watson. Watson simply can't win no matter what he calls even when he puts up 20 aginst a good defense in OU he gets blamed. If I were him I would want out too.

I think what you have to ask yourself is if Bo wants Watson in the first place. for all you know Bo was told Watson was going to be the OC and that was that. I think TO wanted Watson a lot more than Bo does.

"I think TO wanted Watson a lot more than Bo does." -- It's possible. I don't know much about the dynamic here. If this is so, I gotta be in TO's corner on this particular recommendation. The man knows a thing or two about offense.

Let's not forget this is Bo's team. Bo will still be here when TO steps down as AD.