Pelini presser...now video linked

HuskerNMO

Bo is asked about having a military person getting a chance to call a play from some idiot reporter, he replied that it was a joke, but that they probably couldn't have done any worse.

Another reporter asked if he wanted Shawn Watson to return, Bo paused and said everyone would be evaluated, as they are every year. Then he followed that up by saying he expected everyone to be back.

Video now here

Bo is asked about having a military person getting a chance to call a play from some idiot reporter, he replied that it was a joke, but that they probably couldn't have done any worse.

Another reporter asked if he wanted Shawn Watson to return, Bo paused and said everyone would be evaluated, as they are every year. Then he followed that up by saying he expected everyone to be back.

How did Bo handle the press conference? He seemed to be pretty much under control on sidelines toight. Almost like he "sensed" that this team wasn't "up" for the contest. Wondered how he handled the presser.

Once Bo went soft on the Refs with Oklahoma and hasn't thrown any tantrums, we just went down hill. People needs to stay out of Bo's teaching methods and let him be a coach. I am tired of seeing the soft side of him. I could careless if every play he is yelling at the refs.

well we now know that we need to raid our "O" staff and get some new blood so good bye cotton, glimore, watson. We need the firey bo and not have perlman throw him under the bus. I hope bo does some thinking this off season. Our D is fine so why isnt he trying to do something differnt with watson like make him be on the sideline during the game or take away the play calling and give it to some one else? Any ways i was wondering if you tell me how to get the password to the woodshed i am new to the board and was just wondering about the thread is all my e mail is danieltalarico@yahoo.com

If Watson is back next year, I'd say that Bo's future here becomes a little more uncertain from the point of view of the money men and probably even his supporters. If he keeps Wats, seriously, it'll be BC and KC all over again but simply flipped strengths and weaknesses on the field (stressing "on the field" because Bo is infinitely better for the program than BC was as far as attitude and respect for the responsibility he's been given). He might be a little better off than BC because no one is breaking off 60+ in our defense-- that always looks bad-- but an L is an L is an L. Without a weapon like Alex kicking boomers from BVR, some of this year's Ws could have easily been Ls.