Beck Called the Plays?

I think that's exactly what it was, a rumor. It was the same exact plays we've seen all year long so there is no way Beck was calling plays, that's all Watsons playbook there. If it turns out that Beck was calling plays, which I doubt, then he's taken a page directly from Watsons huge playbook and only used 3 or 4 of those plays.

Just my opinion.

If you ask me, based on the plays we ran, looked like classic Wats.

TBF, classic Wats would be WCO. I'm still curious to see if we can get a confirmation either way. Even if it resembles what we've run this year that doesn't mean anything. See the 2002 game against Ole Miss when Turner called the plays and it didn't look a thing different from what Frank called all year.

I think that's exactly what it was, a rumor. It was the same exact plays we've seen all year long so there is no way Beck was calling plays, that's all Watsons playbook there. If it turns out that Beck was calling plays, which I doubt, then he's taken a page directly from Watsons huge playbook and only used 3 or 4 of those plays.

Just my opinion.

Those are the only plays Tmart can run.

Just my opinion.

Those are the only plays Tmart can run.

Truth.

No way. All those runs from the shot gun and lack of screens when they were obviously needed is classic Twatson

There's no way anyone could have called a screen play to slow down the rush....our playbook does't HAVE a screen play (except that little slip-screen we run twice every 3 years...that we now can't execute, anyway).

What about the screen play that OU ran back for a TD a couple of years back?