From Michigan free board.

ADS

People were saying bo's wife hated LSU on here... and as people have said the kids like it here a whole lot...

never underestimate the woman

the man is the head but the woman is the neck and controls which direct the man looks and what he sees...... just a thought

Happy life happy wife.......or so that's what I've been told by my wife and mother in law

I think its the other way around :LOLtartar

I just read an article in the Toledo paper that said Bo's name had been linked to the Michigan job.

You mean this one..

http://bit.ly/ejSzxI

When a report starts with, 'Someone with knowledge' its more of a speculative article to me. Hell, most of us have SOME knowledge

'Someone with knowledge of the situation believes Nebraska coach Bo Pelini will likely entertain the thought of coaching the Wolverines should school athletic director Dave Brandon approach him. The person was unsure as of Thursday evening whether Brandon and Pelini had spoken.'

------

'Pelini reportedly turned down the Miami (Fla.) job this offseason, which could be an indication he's willing to leave Nebraska.'

the lastest article about BO to Mighican is another in a long time of stress inducing sleepless night inspiring senariors going through my head..... knowing they are a lot of bull and speculation but it makes you wonder.. it always says 'bo shows interest' is the guy really that eager to leave... does he feel like he doenst have enought control... is someone else pulling the strings keeping SW here???

thoughts?

the lastest article about BO to Mighican is another in a long time of stress inducing sleepless night inspiring senariors going through my head..... knowing they are a lot of bull and speculation but it makes you wonder.. it always says 'bo shows interest' is the guy really that eager to leave... does he feel like he doenst have enought control... is someone else pulling the strings keeping SW here???

thoughts?

I think it comes down to wishful thinking on the part of fans from different college teams. Take Michigan for example....Their defense was really bad like ours was when we had Clownahan. Everyone who is a college football fan witnessed the instant turn around our team defense did when Bo and Carl got here. I wouldn't worry about it too much, at this point it's nothing more than a few made up rumors and what if's.

Yeah I bet Bo is just dying to leave Nebraska and enter Michigan under the exact same situation he entered here. No defense and an offense that looks good on paper but really isn't. Of course I don't buy that TO is keeping watson here and Bo is considering leaving just to spite Harvey. He's smarter than that. If the right opportunity comes along maybe but not michigan...

Actually, Hoke from SDSU is the rumored leader for the job right now.

I can't believe nobody here believes what I said two days ago on the front page.

My Alabama fan/co-worker told me DickRod was almost definitely maybe out at Mechicken and assuming Harbaugh went to SF or stayed/followed Luck, they'd go after Hoke or Pelini next.

Bo is a favorite among some because it's been so long since they've had a Defense that the Offense could win with and it would be a great way to put the screws to tOSU again (like a sequel to Bo Shembechler).

I'm almost positive UM will end up with Bo before we "officially" enter the new conference..even though my source denies ever having cleaned a salt water aquarium in his life..He also denied ever fishing for Salt Water fish or even eating them yesterday, so I still have a slight thread of doubt.

LesMiles has long been exposed as being more lucky than good as a head coach.

HUSKER 37 Where's Rumorville when you need it? An Alabama fan I work with told me at noon that "DickRod" was out at Mechicken and that they were targeting Bo Pelini

Jan 04 2011 03:35 PM · Delete · Unlock · Lock

=======================================================

Show all 9 comments

Blackshirtsguru Jan 04 2011 03:41 PM · Delete

LMAO now that's a good one!

HANC Jan 04 2011 03:42 PM · Delete

According to radio, they are targeting Brady Hoke. Plus, isn't there a clause in the Big 10 about coaches going from a conference school to another. I know it isnt official until July, but I don't think that it would fly.

EZ-E Jan 04 2011 04:06 PM · Delete

Michigan going after an Ohio State grad and a Nebraska guy? Not a chance. Brady Hoke will be the next guy at MU and I am glad it will be that way and not Les Miles. I don't want LSU to go anywhere near Bo.

HUSKER 37 Jan 04 2011 05:08 PM · Delete

Bo Shembechler was a Buckeye once.

HUSKER 37 Jan 04 2011 05:11 PM · Delete

And after next season I doubt we'd see coaches moving within the conference, but there's still a small window of time left to almost be acceptable now.

C N Red Jan 04 2011 06:22 PM · Delete

Bo didn't play for tOSU though, just ass't coach. Played at miamiOH.

HUSKER 37 Jan 04 2011 06:44 PM · Delete

You'd never think that the way Woody reacted.

Bo II would probably have to move all of his extended family outa Ohio

EZ-E Jan 04 2011 06:53 PM · Delete

C N Red. Bo Pelini played at Ohio State.

HUSKER 37 Jan 04 2011 11:16 PM · Delete

Ez-E..CN Red was talking about Bo Shembechler

Get a life people and lock the thread! Stop feeding this crap to yourself. My God, every other day you think our coach is going to another school. I just don't get your insanity. Just pull out a gun and end your life if it's that bad.

Rant over ...

SheepdogMark

I had heard that Bo was a candidate to run for the Presidency in 2013!

Bo to Michigan makes zero sense to me. The Wolverines are going to have to slog through at least two years of rebuilding woes...why would Bo drop the progress he has made here at Nebraska with both the Husker football program and his own career to go through that again, when he just went through the process here?

Bo could easily leave NU someday; I'm not so naive as to think that him leaving is an impossibility. I just don't see him leaving here to take on another wounded giant with another antsy fan base starving for past held preeminence. Those are the most insatiable fan bases, those like Bama before Saban or Oklahoma before Stoops or NU '04-'07, loyalists of once-proud programs now mired in mediocrity. We all know how much Bo seems to love the smothering pressure of Nebraska Football Mania...same gig in Michigan, except they're a solid two-three years away from where NU is now. Bo to LSU makes way more sense than Bo to Michigan, if only due to the fact that the Tigers are miles (har!) ahead of where Michigan is at the moment.

But he ain't going there, either. Bo will be the Nebraska HC for a good while, I really believe that.

Actually, Hoke from SDSU is the rumored leader for the job right now.

I can't believe nobody here believes what I said two days ago on the front page.

My Alabama fan/co-worker told me DickRod was almost definitely maybe out at Mechicken and assuming Harbaugh went to SF or stayed/followed Luck, they'd go after Hoke or Pelini next.

Bo is a favorite among some because it's been so long since they've had a Defense that the Offense could win with and it would be a great way to put the screws to tOSU again (like a sequel to Bo Shembechler).

I'm almost positive UM will end up with Bo before we "officially" enter the new conference..even though my source denies ever having cleaned a salt water aquarium in his life..He also denied ever fishing for Salt Water fish or even eating them yesterday, so I still have a slight thread of doubt.

LesMiles has long been exposed as being more lucky than good as a head coach.

HUSKER 37 Where's Rumorville when you need it? An Alabama fan I work with told me at noon that "DickRod" was out at Mechicken and that they were targeting Bo Pelini

Jan 04 2011 03:35 PM · Delete · Unlock · Lock

Show all 9 comments

Blackshirtsguru Jan 04 2011 03:41 PM · Delete

LMAO now that's a good one!

HANC Jan 04 2011 03:42 PM · Delete

According to radio, they are targeting Brady Hoke. Plus, isn't there a clause in the Big 10 about coaches going from a conference school to another. I know it isnt official until July, but I don't think that it would fly.

EZ-E Jan 04 2011 04:06 PM · Delete

Michigan going after an Ohio State grad and a Nebraska guy? Not a chance. Brady Hoke will be the next guy at MU and I am glad it will be that way and not Les Miles. I don't want LSU to go anywhere near Bo.

HUSKER 37 Jan 04 2011 05:08 PM · Delete

Bo Shembechler was a Buckeye once.

HUSKER 37 Jan 04 2011 05:11 PM · Delete

And after next season I doubt we'd see coaches moving within the conference, but there's still a small window of time left to almost be acceptable now.

C N Red Jan 04 2011 06:22 PM · Delete

Bo didn't play for tOSU though, just ass't coach. Played at miamiOH.

HUSKER 37 Jan 04 2011 06:44 PM · Delete

You'd never think that the way Woody reacted.

Bo II would probably have to move all of his extended family outa Ohio

EZ-E Jan 04 2011 06:53 PM · Delete

C N Red. Bo Pelini played at Ohio State.

HUSKER 37 Jan 04 2011 11:16 PM · Delete

Ez-E..CN Red was talking about Bo Shembechler

Most don't "believe" you because you "still have a slight thread of doubt."

"Most" does not include me. I'm thinking what you're thinking.