KETV in Omaha reports

Someone with knowledge of the situation believes Nebraska coach Bo Pelini will likely entertain the thought of coaching the Wolverines

Does not sound credible. At all. Also Harbaugh is not going to the Dolphins. Miami announced today they are keeping Sporano.

No way Pelini would leave Nebraska for the downtrodden Wolverines who are also IN THE BIG 10.

Thanks though.

I said this on another board, and I'll say it again here.

It’s one thing to flirt with a Miami or some faraway program that would have almost no interaction with Nebraska, but the idea of Bo leaving his players and his trusted AD to go to a program that would be in direct competition with Nebraska EVERY YEAR sounds too far-fetched (not to mention, out-of-character for him) to be credible. Besides, Michigan’s program is a mess right now, and he’d basically be starting over from scratch. Why leave for that when you’re just one reasonably-consistent offense short of a conference title (or more) at Nebraska?

You never say never, but I’m not inclined to buy into this. And if Michigan really is gunning to lure a coach away from a division rival of equal tradition and stature, well… that’s just plain arrogance.

a Toledo paper source has Pelini a candidate for the Michigan job.

Have fun with that one.

Nebraska's Pelini mentioned in search for new Michigan coach

YAWN! Ok, boys & girls-here's the deal: Do you really think MRS. Pelini is going to edure yet ANOTHER MOVE? Not on your nelly! Bo's a wise man. He knows what everyone else knows: WHEN MOM'S UNHAPPY EVERYBODY'S UNHAPPY. ;)

But seriously, Bo worked too hard to get here in the first place. He's wanted the Nebraska head coaching job for a long time and now he has it. Why would he leave after only 3 years? Ridiculous!

Mich hiring a Buckeye? Really? Michigan fans want a 'Michigan man' I can only imagine the apoplexy wolverine fans would have with the arch rival getting the job.

Bo Schembechler was an assistant at Ohio State in 1952 and then again from 1958-1962, earned his masters degree there, and played college ball for Woody Hayes (at Miami, OH).

I find it funny the media keeps blowing smoke up our ass about coaching changes at Nebraska and we keep inhaling it through the ass quicker than some validity can be put on it. I'm not concerned about Bo leaving Nebraska, at least not right now, and of all teams Michigan.

Personally i find it to be a better chance that Michigan takes Carl Pelini than Bo Pelini. And if Bo does leave for Michigan, then i say make Carl Pelini our new head coach.