KETV in Omaha reports

The sky is falling the sky is falling!!!

Number one who cares. If he leaves he did not want to be here. If he did not want to be here we do not need him anyway.

My guess is that Bo wants to be here and will be for quite awhile. But if he leaves I certainly am not going to lose any sleep over it. Many good coaches out there. Some I wanted more than Bo.

He is settled, mom is happy, and that makes it awfully hard to leave is my guess. We will have Bo until we decide we do not want him is my guess, unless Ohio State opens up. Then it will be quick.

Quit worrying about it, page after page because some crank reporter wants a buz.

I just don't see it happing. What's the benefit of leaving a program that is almost there and starting over? If Bo puts in a couple more years at Nebraska his stock rises. If he goes to Michigan and struggles the next two years his stock drops. He has the pieces in place here at Nebraska, I say he sticks around. :throwdabones1:

The sky is falling the sky is falling!!!

Number one who cares. If he leaves he did not want to be here. If he did not want to be here we do not need him anyway.

My guess is that Bo wants to be here and will be for quite awhile. But if he leaves I certainly am not going to lose any sleep over it. Many good coaches out there. Some I wanted more than Bo.

He is settled, mom is happy, and that makes it awfully hard to leave is my guess. We will have Bo until we decide we do not want him is my guess, unless Ohio State opens up. Then it will be quick.

Quit worrying about it, page after page because some crank reporter wants a buz.

some of us like to worry. Plus, it makes the off season that much more colorful

a Toledo paper source has Pelini a candidate for the Michigan job.

Have fun with that one.

Nebraska's Pelini mentioned in search for new Michigan coach

YAWN! Ok, boys & girls-here's the deal: Do you really think MRS. Pelini is going to edure yet ANOTHER MOVE? Not on your nelly! Bo's a wise man. He knows what everyone else knows: WHEN MOM'S UNHAPPY EVERYBODY'S UNHAPPY. ;)

That's how it works at my house!

a Toledo paper source has Pelini a candidate for the Michigan job.

Have fun with that one.

Nebraska's Pelini mentioned in search for new Michigan coach

YAWN! Ok, boys & girls-here's the deal: Do you really think MRS. Pelini is going to edure yet ANOTHER MOVE? Not on your nelly! Bo's a wise man. He knows what everyone else knows: WHEN MOM'S UNHAPPY EVERYBODY'S UNHAPPY. ;)

That's how it works at my house!

more money makes momma happy. At least that's how it works in my house.

• Fire 1

My favorite take that ever comes up when the talk of Bo going somewhere else is the opinion on his wife. It's damn near impossible to get a solid read on Bo, but everyone understands his wife. I can't even get my own wife figured out and I've been married for 10 years.

• Fire 1
My favorite take that ever comes up when the talk of Bo going somewhere else is the opinion on his wife. It's damn near impossible to get a solid read on Bo, but everyone understands his wife. I can't even get my own wife figured out and I've been married for 10 years.

Ask her to have a threesome and let us know if you can get a read on her.

Ask her to have a threesome and let us know if you can get a read on her.

She'd be all for it as long as I wasn't one of the other two.