Several LSU fan's take on Pelini......

I don't blame them for not wanting him. Think about it from the outside looking in. They see a HC that continues to let his team lose with piss poor offensive performances and won't do anything about it, other than praise his OC. They can see what some of us are choosing to ignore...

EDIT: This isn't to say I don't want Bo to stay. I think he's probably the right guy for the job. I love what he's done the last two years and hope within a year he can get the offense going again and start winning championships.

My neighbor is from Monroe, LA and is a huge LSU fan. When Nebraska got Pelini, he said "good, you can have his sorry ass." Now, he thinks a little differently of him. Hates Les Miles too. Hard to not hate Les Miles if you are an LSU fan, I imagine.

You should ask him if he wants Gerry DiNardo back?

My neighbor is from Monroe, LA and is a huge LSU fan. When Nebraska got Pelini, he said "good, you can have his sorry ass." Now, he thinks a little differently of him. Hates Les Miles too. Hard to not hate Les Miles if you are an LSU fan, I imagine.

I would take Les Miles any day of the week if Pelini wasn't here already. Can't see how they could hate the guy with how many games they win a season, especially in the SEC.

Too bad they don't have the technology down at LSU Boards to conduct a simple running poll. It is at 7 pages and I guestimate: 11 hell yes's 14 maybes but prefer others and 40 no fricking ways, and one concern that he would hurt small animals.

I would take Les Miles any day of the week if Pelini wasn't here already. Can't see how they could hate the guy with how many games they win a season, especially in the SEC.

Just the nature of LSU fans. They hate their coach regardless, pretty much. They forget pretty quickly that before Saban came down that they were a perennial 7-5/8-4 team for many years. With the amount of talent they accumulate at LSU, there is no way they should be losing games because of clock management. Pathetic.

Ironically, the very thing that angered most of us about Bo this year - his uncontrolled rage on the sidelines - may be the very thing that keeps him here. His rep across the country is in tatters after his outbursts this year.

his anger issues hurt him.... but the main issue with bo is W's and L's.... if our offense wouldnt have completely fallen apart at the end of the year we would likely have been 11-1 with a BSC win and a big 12 title......and everyone would be all over bo with all of the coaching openings.

Sounds like MU is meeting with Les tomorrow and plan to offer him about what he's currently making. I have a hard time believing he'll take the same money and go to a new gig that's currently in the and harder to recruit to. But crazy things can happen. Personally I'd be surprised if the meeting even happens. I think it could easily get called off as Les is getting the additional things he wants for his program.

A little of that is too bad because I think Bo would have used LSU leverage to get some additional things for his program that we need to simply offer him as good faith. I think its being worked on but I don't know if the urgency is there like it would have been if Miles bolted to MU.