Big Surprise???

It seems to me like all the implications that people "in the know" are relatively positive. Of course positive is a subjective word and to some (or most?) Gilmore and Cotton getting the boot would be positive. It just sounds to me like like the news will be good news for the program. JMO

• Fire 1

but im pretty sure i found the 'big surprise' in my toilet this morning.

I'm sorry but I laughed at loud over this one. Nothing like a little poop joke to break the tension.

By the way, I find EZ to be way off base. There is no way in hell Bo would be caught at the Blueman group. And we know he wasn't because there were no reports of Bo kicking the crap out of him for looking at him funny and for not being the Redman group.

Better put one of these here for the slow people :sarcasm

:laughpound:laughpound

I didnt get a chance to read through this whole thread until now.

I said the same thing when this person told me this. I was like, "First, what the hell were you doing there? Second, why was Bo there?"

This whole thread is really kinda ridiculous. EZ-E, I've really come to respect the info that you post on this board, but really, Bo could have been talking about anything if your friend did indeed hear what Bo said. His friend could have a bd on Wed. and wanting to know what Bo got him and Bo told him you will find out Wed. They could have been talking about anything.

Now, BigWillie is usually always right with his info but he has not said anything about this happening. In fact, the post he did make in this thread is kind of debunking this whole rumor from what it looked like to me. If I'm wrong, I will eat my helping of crow, but until I hear otherwise Im expecting the same staff for next year.

i would just like to point out that willie is not right as often as you would think. he speaks like horoscopes and picks out one thing thats obviously going to happen so that he looks right.

p.s. ill tell you that i know whats going to happen (cuz i do) but then ill get that stupid old stale salt water aquarium guy crap so ill keep it to myself. thats why most of the people with actual inside info have stopped posting it on this board, some of you guys ridicule them with stupid crap even when someone is right...just sayin.

ya i hear ya, i have no connections as of yet, i do have a cousin walking on so maybe i will have some inside info someday, probably not. I hate when people give you guys crap and ask for a link. If you dont believe someone then dont believe them, unless they have been proven to be wrong ALOT or ALL THE TIME then give them the benefit of the doubt. Maybe im too trustworthy but its quite obvious who is right the majority of the time around here, and it really pisses me off when guys follow up their good info with a bunch of BS. Sure eveyones going to be wrong every once in ahwile because things are always changing.

If you want your info from a source then read the paper in the morning and find out a few days later. If you want to find out a couple days earlier then stop efiing with the guys who know whats up.

+1 from me Husker Fowler. And what's funny is that if the information you post turns out to be true, nobody really gives you your props nor apologizes for being a d!ck.

The half-dozen rumors of Martinez leaving the team, all reported by people with "a source," turned out not to be true. I suppose the people who didn't believe those rumors were also dicks?

It's possible to not believe a rumor and not be a tool about it. A lot of people on this board don't understand that. They seem genuinely angry when someone posts information that is not confirmed. Or people go on an on with really lame jokes mocking the original poster. Doesn't make sense to me. But whatever, maybe it makes those people feel better about themselves.

Let's quote this a few more times.

OKAY!

This whole thread is really kinda ridiculous. EZ-E, I've really come to respect the info that you post on this board, but really, Bo could have been talking about anything if your friend did indeed hear what Bo said. His friend could have a bd on Wed. and wanting to know what Bo got him and Bo told him you will find out Wed. They could have been talking about anything.

Now, BigWillie is usually always right with his info but he has not said anything about this happening. In fact, the post he did make in this thread is kind of debunking this whole rumor from what it looked like to me. If I'm wrong, I will eat my helping of crow, but until I hear otherwise Im expecting the same staff for next year.

i would just like to point out that willie is not right as often as you would think. he speaks like horoscopes and picks out one thing thats obviously going to happen so that he looks right.

p.s. ill tell you that i know whats going to happen (cuz i do) but then ill get that stupid old stale salt water aquarium guy crap so ill keep it to myself. thats why most of the people with actual inside info have stopped posting it on this board, some of you guys ridicule them with stupid crap even when someone is right...just sayin.

ya i hear ya, i have no connections as of yet, i do have a cousin walking on so maybe i will have some inside info someday, probably not. I hate when people give you guys crap and ask for a link. If you dont believe someone then dont believe them, unless they have been proven to be wrong ALOT or ALL THE TIME then give them the benefit of the doubt. Maybe im too trustworthy but its quite obvious who is right the majority of the time around here, and it really pisses me off when guys follow up their good info with a bunch of BS. Sure eveyones going to be wrong every once in ahwile because things are always changing.

If you want your info from a source then read the paper in the morning and find out a few days later. If you want to find out a couple days earlier then stop efiing with the guys who know whats up.

+1 from me Husker Fowler. And what's funny is that if the information you post turns out to be true, nobody really gives you your props nor apologizes for being a d!ck.

The half-dozen rumors of Martinez leaving the team, all reported by people with "a source," turned out not to be true. I suppose the people who didn't believe those rumors were also dicks?

It's possible to not believe a rumor and not be a tool about it. A lot of people on this board don't understand that. They seem genuinely angry when someone posts information that is not confirmed. Or people go on an on with really lame jokes mocking the original poster. Doesn't make sense to me. But whatever, maybe it makes those people feel better about themselves.

Let's quote this a few more times.

OKAY!

I can help with that. It is to make up for my lack of insider info.

so far the 'lame jokes' have contributed precisely as much, if not more, than those posting 'inside information.'

i'd describe it as 'inside jokes' and 'lame information.'

Afhusker told you what what going to happen. Last year all assistant coaches contracts were signed by feb 12. Are you guys expecting a press conference? I'm sure all we will get is a press release.

Bingo!

And there is not a signing day press conference scheduled for tomorrow, so anything official that comes out tomorrow will be by press release. And there is no guarantee that everything gets announced tomorrow either. They could wait until next Monday to officially announce anything.

Afhusker told you what what going to happen. Last year all assistant coaches contracts were signed by feb 12. Are you guys expecting a press conference? I'm sure all we will get is a press release.

Bingo!

And there is not a signing day press conference scheduled for tomorrow, so anything official that comes out tomorrow will be by press release. And there is no guarantee that everything gets announced tomorrow either. They could wait until next Monday to officially announce anything.

you guys suck at this. what is so surprising about anything either one of you have said?

you still havent said anything. its like listening to a used car salesman.