SIGNED DT Vincent Valentine

Nexus

Thing is he DIDN'T do this. He told the 2 other coaching staffs that he was out with them.

I've heard conflicting reports about this from the beginning. I've heard from several people at Illinois that he told them he was going there, unless he was "blown away" by one of his other visits. After his visits, he told them he wasn't blown away.

He never officially visited Illinois, he visited Nebraska and Florida officially after his senior season. He only camped there during the summer, and was more impressed with Nebraska.

As was Westerkamp, who's been tweeting VV.

My predictions as of now...

Peat- N

Moore- N

Curry- N

VV- N

Shelton- UW

Ford- Cal

Hope you are right. I would certainly take that. Ya we needed cb like Shelton this class but Heard is allegedly moving-over and at-least that is a position you can train a juco guy quickly for.

I'd be really freaking out now if I didn't think this was the reason we are back in with Curry. I hope Curry takes us back. I can't believe, though, that we'd turn him away without something solid from VV.

I'm thinking we are maybe taking a second look at Curry because Josh Williams is leaving the team. I could be wrong though.

is there any way we can make a Signing day thread so we can talk about everyone signing today and give updates???? I would do it but not sure if people are cool with it.
Go for it man, I would appreciate it

Just wanted to make sure the regulars and the gurus on here were okay with it!!