DE Taiwan Johnson [Arkansas Commit]

Nexus

My aunt used to teach in Omaha. Here are some of the kids' names from her school:

Orangejello (oran-jallo) and his twin Lemonjello (leman-jallo)

Shithead (shi-thee-ad)

La-a (Ladasha ... "The dash don't be silent")

Secret Desire Bush and her sister Precious Bush

Some stuff ya just can't make up.

I've heard those exact same names from a lot of people "who know someone who knows them."

Snopes doesn't really answer the question . . . http://www.snopes.co...guage/names.asp

Personally, I like the LSU player named Barkevious Mingo.

• 2 weeks later...

Taiwan...seriously...they named their kid Taiwan? :facepalm:

Badger......you'd be surprised. I've seen much more interesting names.

Oh I've seen some good ones. At a gas station in Atlanta I met a "Latrine"

I saw a guy with a name of Mike Litoris

I recall we tried to recruit a guy from the east coast back in the late 70's named Nebraska Baker. Iirc, he went to Kansas but don't know how it panned out as I heard nothing after that.

^ ashburn,okey,vestal? i wouldn't count them out yet. i think martin/meredith/williams held down the fort so you didn't see a lot of rotation. and we got a glimpse of ankrah as the season progressed. our DE's rarely play until they are sophomores. i dont' see us taking 3 unless as you said, 1 moves inside.

I was really excited for Ashburn. That guy showed great motor. I have a hard time believing he isn't progressing. I actually thought with his frame he could gain weight and move inside. Guess we'll see. I wouldn't worry too much. They could be progressing just still learning and didn't need them this year. However, soon, very, very soon we are going to need the young DEs and DTs to start playing or we are going to be thin. As someone said above, we didn't take a DE last year so need extra DEs this year.

• 2 weeks later...