S Jordan Diggs [South Carolina Commit]

Nexus

While he is on his tour of schools in the southest region, Jordan and Tyreece Jiles met up with Ghierry van der Kuyp (who is also touring the southest with them). Jordan and Ghierry hit it off big time and have discussed their interest in the Huskers. They are trying to schedule a time when all 3 of them can visit together. The combination of these 3 visiting together and Mr. Rose meeting them up there sounds great to me!

This is where texting, facebook and twitter have changed recruiting. These kids are basically already friends even though there is a chance that Diggs never met Rose.

When they do hang out on a visit, well, they dont have to start off from scratch they will already have tons to talk about and joke about.

I would rank texting, facebook and twitter probably just as high as girls now. Of course, nothing will be location, define that as you will, either location to home or location of campus.

Do want all 3

This. Add in Branndon Beaver and that would be a hell of a DB class IMO.

indeed. any room for a 5th on your most wanted?

He fits mighty nicely.

mighty fine looking list thar.

and Paul, you always gots to be the Debbie Downer. :laughpound

we'll see, I think we have a good shot if we can get him, Jiles, and Vanderhoweveryouspellit

I guess I'll be Debbie Downer. I still think he ends up a GameCOCK. Love being proved wrong, but they have some momentum going on down there finally under Spurrier. That and the bloodlines win out more often than not.

Again will love to be wrong.

Never underestimate the power of peer pressure :dumdum

we'll see, I think we have a good shot if we can get him, Jiles, and Vanderhoweveryouspellit

Unfortunately Debbie Downer is hitting too good of an average of late. Anything can happen to any kid if NU gets them on campus. If they can get Diggs or any recruit in during the season for an official that obviously helps. Hopefully Mike Rose has some free time that weekend and might venture up to Lincoln as well. It wouldn't hurt.

Unfortunately Debbie Downer is hitting too good of an average of late. Anything can happen to any kid if NU gets them on campus. If they can get Diggs or any recruit in during the season for an official that obviously helps. Hopefully Mike Rose has some free time that weekend and might venture up to Lincoln as well. It wouldn't hurt.

Mike Rose will have no choice, he has to be in Lincoln while Diggs/Jiles/Vanderwhatever are in town. But, in the end I have to agree with you Paul. I see him choosing South Carolina, and never being heard from again.

Mike Rose will have no choice, he has to be in Lincoln while Diggs/Jiles/Vanderwhatever are in town. But, in the end I have to agree with you Paul. I see him choosing South Carolina, and never being heard from again.

Me too. I'd be utterly shocked if he did otherwise.