S Jordan Diggs [South Carolina Commit]

Nexus

I like this kid a lot and would love for him to join the Huskers! So I did some further research on him and found out that his father played for South Carolina. It had me wonder how likely would it be that he leaves the south?

All along I have heard that USCe will be tough to beat for JD, but I have said it before and I will say it again...never underestimate coach JP when it coems to a kid he really wants. South Carolina has been on the upward swing in the past year, but they have nothing on our defense.

I like this kid a lot and would love for him to join the Huskers! So I did some further research on him and found out that his father played for South Carolina. It had me wonder how likely would it be that he leaves the south?

All along I have heard that USCe will be tough to beat for JD, but I have said it before and I will say it again...never underestimate coach JP when it coems to a kid he really wants. South Carolina has been on the upward swing in the past year, but they have nothing on our defense.

+1 on JP and our D. I just would like to see us pull in high caliber guys from the SE with no connections to NU, granted I'll take them how we can get them, within the rules of course.

+1 on JP and our D. I just would like to see us pull in high caliber guys from the SE with no connections to NU, granted I'll take them how we can get them, within the rules of course.

abdullah...

I look forward to watching his career at NU and I have a feeling he'll be a good to very good player for us. I'd consider Ameer an exception due to the fact that most of the south's heavyweights (Auburn in mind) got on him late as we were on him earlier and I recall him saying that he didn't want to be surrounded by people at Tennessee (take it how you may), that spoke volumes to me personally about his character and priorities. I feel that unlike many prospects in the SE, he had a very open mind as to what school would offer him the best opportunity. However, I do agree with you as to the level of talent that we are getting in him.

Not sure I would say U South Carolina is a slouch defensively. They have been very good on that side of the ball under Spurrier and their Rep is good in the SE because of it. Take a look at the ratings and you might be surprised.

Agreed, up until this past season, SC had been a better defensive team than offensive, overall.... They are on a nice upswing right now, it seems they found some consistency on both O and D this past season. It'll be interesting if they can keep it going. . . .

Diggs might need to go up on the most wanted.

Kick Beaver out, and put Diggs in?

hmm.. it's up to you, but I think we have a better shot at Diggs, but we probably need Beaver more

Diggs is also likely to commit sooner though, I believe he's a December grad

Leave the Beav!!!!!!! Personally I doubt we get either, but Diggs may be the better shot of the two. But in no way do you take the Beaver off the pedestal