S Jordan Diggs [South Carolina Commit]

Nexus

Leave the Beav!!!!!!! Personally I doubt we get either, but Diggs may be the better shot of the two. But in no way do you take the Beaver off the pedestal

Your problem is you're putting the Beaver on a pedestal.

(It's not as catchy without the alliteration. "Beaver on a buttress" has a nice ring to it though...)

I was thinking that was odd too, I thought it might be grades but he has an offer from Stanford, last I checked that school is kind of known for having lots of smart kids.

Could there be some kind of grudge with the high school coach and the Florida schools? I know that is probably not it but its really the only thing I could even kind of think of. Or maybe the kid just made it well known that he wants out of Florida or maybe he has some offers from those schools and it is just not listed.

I was thinking that was odd too, I thought it might be grades but he has an offer from Stanford, last I checked that school is kind of known for having lots of smart kids.

Could there be some kind of grudge with the high school coach and the Florida schools? I know that is probably not it but its really the only thing I could even kind of think of. Or maybe the kid just made it well known that he wants out of Florida or maybe he has some offers from those schools and it is just not listed.

well i dont know how realiable she is as a reference as she not that great as a substitute... but three of her four kids have gotten scholarships to D-1 schools... well one of her sons was being recruited to stanford... guess they are also 'friends' with their old head coach... but it was told to them that all the kids really need is one AP class and thats good enough......... dont know if true or not but take it for what it is.....

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like he might not be visiting us anymore, sounds more and more like he will end up at South Carolina where his Dad played. Hopefully he still gives us a look.

wowo that really sucks.... i thought we were doign well with this kid and i wa starting to get hopefull..... usually i wait until a thread is atleast two or three pages long... i guess just like in life i shot my load too early

:wacko:

Sounds like he might not be visiting us anymore, sounds more and more like he will end up at South Carolina where his Dad played. Hopefully he still gives us a look.

You know that was a concern of mine from day one, but I'm sure our staff will find the right safety. Also, family usually wins out.

You know that was a concern of mine from day one, but I'm sure our staff will find the right safety. Also, family usually wins out.

He still plans on visiting I believe. He still has a very close relationship with Michael Rose.

He still plans on visiting I believe. He still has a very close relationship with Michael Rose.

I hope he does.