S Jordan Diggs [South Carolina Commit]

Nexus

Some good recruiting information from my local news buddy. Jordan is going to visit before school starts on August 8. Says that he is real high on Nebraska and Ghierry Vanderkup and Michael Rose are always talking N to him. Good friends with Michael Rose and says that N is sitting real nice with him right now. Has a great relationship building with coach Raymond. Also gets along with other Husker recruits Gheirry Vanderkup and Tyreece Jiles. All three may consider signing together.

• Fire 3

Some good recruiting information from my local news buddy. Jordan is going to visit before school starts on August 8. Says that he is real high on Nebraska and Ghierry Vanderkup and Michael Rose are always talking N to him. Good friends with Michael Rose and says that N is sitting real nice with him right now. Has a great relationship building with coach Raymond. Also gets along with other Husker recruits Gheirry Vanderkup and Tyreece Jiles. All three may consider signing together.

thanks for the good info, sounds legit. Lets hope they all commit together

Way to share with the board! Hope your right! If you are, you'll get some serious cred here!

Nice to hear, hope its true! :corndance

This came from a friend who's a loyal MSU fan....

Can Spartans Diggs It?

Sean Scherer - 25 hours ago -

30 comments | Add a comment

247Sports four-star safety Jordan Diggs (Cape Coral, FL/ Island Coast) camped at Michigan State in July and the Spartans appear to be in contention for his commitment. But that chase is far from over. The 6-foot-1, 199-pound Diggs holds 30 offers from the likes of Auburn, Nebraska, Tennessee, and South Carolina.

"Since my brother played there I'm real comfortable with [MSU's] staff," Diggs said. "I know some of the in's and out's of MSU football from Jeremy."

Diggs's older brother, Jeremy Ware, played at Michigan State after transferring from South Carolina. Ware has been a sounding board for all thing Spartans. Diggs has made two trips to East Lansing. Diggs camped at Michigan State on a Monday and made a return trip that following Thursday to take a closer look at what the Spartan could potentially offer him.

Spartan Tailgate caught up with Diggs to find out where Michigan State fits into his recruitment.

Spartan Tailgate: As of now have you cut your list down at all?

Jordan Diggs: No, I haven't. I plan on making cutting down to a top 10 before the start of my first game on August 20th.

ST: Do you have any more trips planned before the start of the season?

JD: The one trip I'm trying to get worked out is taking an unofficial visit to Nebraska. That's it.

ST: Do you plan taking all five of your official visits?

JD: Yes.

ST: When do you want to make your decision?

JD: After I take all five of my official visits, then I'll make my decision.

ST: Have you set up official visits with anyone yet?

JD: No. Nothing set in stone yet. I'm still trying to narrow my list down and figure everything out.

ST: Where does Michigan State sit on your list currently?

JD: Michigan State is a great school. They sit on my list very well.

ST: What do you like about Michigan State?

JD: There's a lot of things I like about Michigan State. One thing that really sticks out is Coach (Mark) Dantonio and Coach (Harlon) Barnett. Another thing is my brother Jeremy (Ware) went there and played MSU football. Seeing that my brother was successful there makes them stand out to me. Since my brother played there I'm real comfortable with their staff. I know some of the in's and out's of MSU football from Jeremy. They could be a good fit for me.

ST: What does Jeremy tell you about Michigan State?

JD: That it's a great place. He wishes that he would have gone there from day one. He just really wishes he would have committed there and went there from day one. He enjoyed every bit of it.

ST: What was reaction when you saw Jeremy make that hit on Colin Sanderman against Iowa?

JD: I was like, 'Wow, did Jeremy just do that?' In high school, Jeremy wasn't a big-time hitter, he was more of a heavy coverage guy. It was shocker for me.

ST: Walking away from Michigan State what kind of impression did it make on you?

JD: They left a great impression. I got chance talk with Coach Barnett. I've know him since I was a freshman, even before my recruiting process even started.

ST: When you make you cut down to 10, do you think Michigan State will make the cut?

JD: Yes, they'll make it"