S Jordan Diggs [South Carolina Commit]

Nexus

Likes Nebraska, Vanderbilt, Michigan State, Tennessee, Ole Miss, and South Carolina...wants to narrow his list to 10 sometime soon.

I have a good feeling about JD, my best guess is that it will come down to South Carolina and Nebraska in the end. My gut tells me he will pick Nebraska after he sees what are secondary can do.

Likes Nebraska, Vanderbilt, Michigan State, Tennessee, Ole Miss, and South Carolina...wants to narrow his list to 10 sometime soon.

I have a good feeling about JD, my best guess is that it will come down to South Carolina and Nebraska in the end. My gut tells me he will pick Nebraska after he sees what are secondary can do.

I totally agree, I think he is a silent :bigredn: right now to be honest. With him being so close to Rose and his good buddy Jiles having such a high interest in us, I just feel confident.

As we have said though, NU really needs to hope that Jordan wants to blaze his own trail in college and not follow dad's. Again we can play the broken record about Defensive coaching staff's, and what not. However is the draw of being like his old man, playing closer to home and playing in the best conference in the land things that really excite Jordan. I say 60-40 Cocky.

The biggest thing with Jordan's recruitment is for NU to continually talk to him this fall. If he isn't allowed to play this fall, JP and othr coaches need to be in constant contact with him, keeping his head up, getting him excited about NU, etc. I easily see his situation causing some schools to not do as much personal talking with him.

• 2 weeks later...

So I hear he coming on an unofficial visit for the Fresno State game thanks to Michael Rose?

I havnt heard that, but if true I will bet he is N afterwards. Just a gut feeling.

It was on Husker Illustrated

He wants to be there...but he said it isn't for sure yet. The plan is for him fly into Kansas City and for him and Michael to drive up to the game together. But his official visit is set for the Ohio St. game. I think he is :bigredn:

So the latest drama involving Jordan ain't pretty. The Florida HS Athletic Association board of Appeals voted 7-0 to uphold his ineligibility. It is looking more and more that football won't be happening this fall any time soon if at all. The following article says he can appeal one last time and is even considering transferring back to his old HS to be able to play if approved by the FHSAA.

Gives the kid more free time to hang out with Mike Rose I guess. FHSAA=NCAA= :facepalm:

Kick in Gut for Diggs