S Jordan Diggs [South Carolina Commit]

Nexus

Sounds like Bo will be visiting JD on thursday. Time to seal the deal.

Indeed. Talk some sense into him Bo! I will say that if he still wants to do the live announcement with hats at the Army AA game, then I'll know something. Hope we gain his commitment before then. JMO

Have we ever been picked during a hat selection? Did Cally recruits ever do the hat game and throw on a skers hat?

Indeed. Talk some sense into him Bo! I will say that if he still wants to do the live announcement with hats at the Army AA game, then I'll know something. Hope we gain his commitment before then. JMO

Have we ever been picked during a hat selection? Did Cally recruits ever do the hat game and throw on a skers hat?

No, specifically during the Army AA bowl. All of Cally's recruits were already commited prior to the game. History has not been on our side when it comes to things like that. It never has been a 'sexy' thing to pick Nebraska on national TV. I have my personal opinions why, but I really hope our luck changes if he really wants to use the national stage.

Todd Peat picked us during a hat selection....

Aaron Green did as well, at his church last year...

To be fair though, I think he was talking about hat selection during an all-star game. I don't recall ever being picked. I seem to remember being a finalist and losing out, come hat time, though...

To be fair though, I think he was talking about hat selection during an all-star game. I don't recall ever being picked. I seem to remember being a finalist and losing out, come hat time, though...

Thanks for seeing what I'm talking about. It wasn't about a simple hat selection process. I'm talking about the game, with cameras and lights.

Thanks for seeing what I'm talking about. It wasn't about a simple hat selection process. I'm talking about the game, with cameras and lights.

Nyan Botang was the last guy I even remember having a hat on the table at a game. Maybe Wayne Lyons, but I believe we all new NU didn't make this final three.

Nyan would have been the greatest WR ever here. Hell he was homeboys with JayZ, Kevin Garnet, hell all the A List celebs would have came to Lincoln to watch Nyan ball. Plus ya gotta love the name......BOTANG!!!!!!

Nyan Botang was the last guy I even remember having a hat on the table at a game. Maybe Wayne Lyons, but I believe we all new NU didn't make this final three.

Nyan would have been the greatest WR ever here. Hell he was homeboys with JayZ, Kevin Garnet, hell all the A List celebs would have came to Lincoln to watch Nyan ball. Plus ya gotta love the name......BOTANG!!!!!!

This dude chose Florida, got into trouble there, then transferred to Cal.

This dude chose Florida, got into trouble there, then transferred to Cal.

Yep, where he actually somewhat contributed. Broken foot slowed him down. Was cut by the Giants, got arrested for misdemeanor domestic assault, and now plays for the Chicago Rush of the Indoor Football League.

But god the hype that came with this kid was great back in the day.