Spring game...whos going?

So who is going, where are you partying at before the game, where are you sitting and where are you partying after?

Right now it looks like Champions Club before the game thanks to some passes I got, sky box tickets if everything goes right (which it never does as most of us know) and then after the game, maybe champions club again for a bit then the bars.

What about you guys?

Oh yeah, I think its me and 5 friends going.

Sitting in section 225, front row, seats 1-4. Bringing my wife and girl and my dad. Tailgating will, obviously, be curtailed a little since it won't just be me and dad, but we'll probably be over in the lot across the street from the Champions Club before the game. Dinner somewhere after, then the Volleyball match in the evening.

I'll be there. I was going to sit in east but my girlfriend is bringing her father to the game and they picked up tickets in the south part, so that's where I'll be sitting.

I don't know if I'll be tailgating anywhere before, but more than likely not. I'll probably hit up a few bars after the game though. If you see a 6 foot guy with brown hair, a thin frame and a red Husker shirt on, that's me! Say hello! :LOLtartar

I'm thinkin section 21ish. Wife has the tickets around here somewhere...

Going to game with the in-laws. We'll head down a few hours before game-time. Planning on having bbq brisket with grilled onions and peppers, a large batch of special husker punch, and some domestically cheap beers.

Then, weather and relatives permitting, catch the last part of the Husker baseball game.

Can't wait.

I can't wait, I love it. If its nice out the day turns out to be a fantastic time!

Last year I think we hit Cliffs for a bit after the game and downed some shark-waters, nice!

Shark Water usually sets me up for a good night. I haven't had one in probably two years. I used to like the Roaring Lion if I can recall correctly.

I am planning on being there with a group of friends. 4th year in a row, not sure where I will be sitting or what we are doing before or after. Last year we hung out at the Indian Grounds before and after.

I'm going to once again take part in the annual tradition of NOT GOING for about 13 years now.(last spring game 1998) I think it's pointless to attend a scrimmage and find it frustrating and non entertaining to watch. I want to see a football GAME. Not a bunch of guys lolly gagging around playing against each other in a fake, mock up football game. A scrimmage is like taking the unattractive girl to homecoming, drinking non alchoholic beer, or riding the merry go round because the roller coaster is closed down.

but please.. Go have fun at the scrimmage.. Tell me how the green jerseys are, how many times they replay the down because they didn't like the outcome, and how vanilla the offensive play calls are and how little you still know about Tim Becks new offense because its the BEFACKING SPRING GAME...

I'd watch 1000 real games against Chattanooga before going to another spring game.

Oh well. To each their own. Have fun.

I'm going to once again take part in the annual tradition of NOT GOING for about 13 years now.(last spring game 1998) I think it's pointless to attend a scrimmage and find it frustrating and non entertaining to watch. I want to see a football GAME. Not a bunch of guys lolly gagging around playing against each other in a fake, mock up football game. A scrimmage is like taking the unattractive girl to homecoming, drinking non alchoholic beer, or riding the merry go round because the roller coaster is closed down.

but please.. Go have fun at the scrimmage.. Tell me how the green jerseys are, how many times they replay the down because they didn't like the outcome, and how vanilla the offensive play calls are and how little you still know about Tim Becks new offense because its the BEFACKING SPRING GAME...

I'd watch 1000 real games against Chattanooga before going to another spring game.

You know, getting stoned before going to a spring game helps. :)

WOW....really?

I could careless if its a scrimmage, its football and thats all that matters to me. Sure it may get boring at times but its football and it happens to be my belove Huskers that I enjoy to watch and cheer for. I'll eat a Valentinos Pizza for you.