Guess the spring game attendance

I don't like the spring game. It's only redeeming point is that it allows fans who don't have the money to buy a regular game ticket a chance to see what Memorial Stadium is all about. And that has been damaged in recent years with the whole reserved seating BS.

Coaching changes sure do put butts in the seat for spring games, that is for sure. :LOLtartar

I will predict 78,892. I think it will be more than last year, thus due to people wanting to see glimpses of the new offense, and possibly seeing what we will look like heading into a new conference, but more-so the offensive look, even though our offense will probably be around 10%, maybe a little more, maybe a little less, but definitely not even half of what we will look like in the fall.

Eleventy twelve billion.

Oh wait a minute, When is it again?

NO Really!

When is it?

There should really be a countdown timer for this thing somewhere <_<

The 2011 spring football game is set for Saturday, April 16 at Memorial Stadium with kickoff at 1 p.m..

Agree about the timer thing..Are we sucking up to the new conference so soon??? Or is this just a way to show our butts to the old one?

• Fire 1