DE Jonathan Bullard [Florida Commit]

Nexus

He seems to like Nebraska alot, like irie said. Just hasn't seen us up close like the other schools on his list. The OV could make up alot of ground with Jonathan, epsecially if the atmosphere (like we all expect it to be) for the OSU game is electric.

The facilities, and coaching speak for themselves but not alot of schools have the fan love like we have. Not to mention the academic support he will recieve here is second to none. Make the right choice Jonathan.

He seems to like Nebraska alot, like irie said. Just hasn't seen us up close like the other schools on his list. The OV could make up alot of ground with Jonathan, epsecially if the atmosphere (like we all expect it to be) for the OSU game is electric.

The facilities, and coaching speak for themselves but not alot of schools have the fan love like we have. Not to mention the academic support he will recieve here is second to none. Make the right choice Jonathan.

+1

Again, when he said that he'd like to earn his degree in case he doesn't make it to the next level, you don't hear a lot of prospects of his caliber say that. That stood out to me. If he comes to NU he will have every opportunity to earn his degree and get the support to do so. It seems like he understands the value of an education. Additionally, he doesn't care if he plays in 'the best' conference or the cold weather (even though most of the season is played in mild temps). Like speed said about our fan support, not many are like ours. Sure there are diehard fans of the other schools he's considering, but he'd be more appreciated here at NU.

I hope we get this guy just so we can call him the "Shelby Sensation." And then, every time he tackles someone, he can yell "You're f'ing' out!"

Well for starters I found out they call him 'Jon Jon' in his neck of the woods.

I take it you're not an Eastbound and Down fan...

My Dad said you ruined baseball...

This kid really likes us. He said he wants a real good relationship with the coaches of the school he goes to... He has that with JP. He said he wants a team that is real close... NU has that. He basically said that the reason he's making a return trip to Florida is because his mom is concerned about their academics... You never hear mom's saying that about Nebraska. And he wants to play with good players, he will have Todd Peat Jr., Kevin williams, And Greg McMullen who is rated as the #6 DE coming out

of high school. We definitely have the talent, facilities, coaching relationships, academics (most academic all Americans in the country and one of the top football team GPA averages in all of college football.

dude i really hope your right!!

This kid really likes us. He said he wants a real good relationship with the coaches of the school he goes to... He has that with JP. He said he wants a team that is real close... NU has that. He basically said that the reason he's making a return trip to Florida is because his mom is concerned about their academics... You never hear mom's saying that about Nebraska. And he wants to play with good players, he will have Todd Peat Jr., Kevin williams, And Greg McMullen who is rated as the #6 DE coming out

of high school. We definitely have the talent, facilities, coaching relationships, academics (most academic all Americans in the country and one of the top football team GPA averages in all of college football.

Honestly, I think you can make any school fit into that criteria if you tried. It's also hard to tell if kids really think that an education is important, or if that's just something they they think they are supposed to say. For some reason I just don't think he is coming here. I hope I'm wrongDon't mean to be the downer, but I also don't think we need any one player either. The staff has shown they can do alot with average recruits on the dline.

Sounds like a clemson lean from that interview...grew up liking them, wants to play with good talent (see last years recruiting class) ..and he said he really likes them. Atleast we are getting a visit...anybody we get here we have a really good shot at getting, problaby wont be expecting alot from us but will get blown away.

Sounds like a clemson lean from that interview...grew up liking them, wants to play with good talent (see last years recruiting class) ..and he said he really likes them. Atleast we are getting a visit...anybody we get here we have a really good shot at getting, problaby wont be expecting alot from us but will get blown away.

This was my impression

He may have said he will not be attending college in North Carolina, but he may likely than not be attending SOUTH Carolina. Like many have said he "appears" to be a strong Clemson lean, but I think the c$%ks are just as much of a player with this one.

Don't like the chances here with this one, but it once again shows the power of JP. He has given NU a chance on a kid that most every other year wouldn't give NU a sniff. With more wins and some time these will be battles that JP ends up winning.

And girlknowsfootball, every point you made is pretty much true for every team that is in the picture. The academics, may be NU's greatest strength with what he said, but honestly with a kid like Bullard it will NEVER come down to that. Better hope mom isn't busy on the 8th.

He may have said he will not be attending college in North Carolina, but he may likely than not be attending SOUTH Carolina. Like many have said he "appears" to be a strong Clemson lean, but I think the c$%ks are just as much of a player with this one.

Don't like the chances here with this one, but it once again shows the power of JP. He has given NU a chance on a kid that most every other year wouldn't give NU a sniff. With more wins and some time these will be battles that JP ends up winning.

And girlknowsfootball, every point you made is pretty much true for every team that is in the picture. The academics, may be NU's greatest strength with what he said, but honestly with a kid like Bullard it will NEVER come down to that. Better hope mom isn't busy on the 8th.

The Gamecock fans are very confident that he'll choose them. I really applaud JP on this one as well. But all I can say is that I hope that he finds something on his visit that makes NU stick in his head until the very end.

The Gamecock fans are very confident that he'll choose them. I really applaud JP on this one as well. But all I can say is that I hope that he finds something on his visit that makes NU stick in his head until the very end.

It will be called "hope mom maes the trip." That is the best case scenario that I can see with Bullard. Of course an ass kicking of team Fickle based on a stout defensive performance will not hurt the cause either.