DE Jonathan Bullard [Florida Commit]

Nexus

• 3 weeks later...

Rivals is reporting a three way race. UF, South Carolina, and Us. I think he ends up here, if we shore up our defensive problems.

Has been that way for a while. However, he really like Clowney and the prospects of playing with him at USC. He has a really good friend that has committed to Florida that has been all over him to join him for a long time.

I think NU is the second runner-up in this one. But I'd love to be way wrong. As aspeedlin said, at least he is coming to visit.

Rivals is reporting a three way race. UF, South Carolina, and Us. I think he ends up here, if we shore up our defensive problems.

Has been that way for a while. However, he really like Clowney and the prospects of playing with him at USC. He has a really good friend that has committed to Florida that has been all over him to join him for a long time.

I think NU is the second runner-up in this one. But I'd love to be way wrong. As aspeedlin said, at least he is coming to visit.

I wanna believe that NU is in great shape with Jon, but I'm with you in that once again we'll come up just short for a top flight end. I'm glad he is making a visit though. Would love for a miracle to happen. Boy would he take our D Line to another level...oh well.

• 4 weeks later...

Took an unofficial visit to Tennessee last weekend, still only official visit is set to Nebraska. Looks like we wants to decide in November at the earliest.

I realize that taking an official to NU may be the only way to visit, due to distance. I'm just not sure why his mother

or father couldn't accompany him on his official. I do know his father went to Clemson

with him a few weeks ago. Either way everyone needs to make him feel wanted when he comes to Lincoln.