CB Brandon Beaver [Washington Commit]

There's a word we use for people like that if actually true that cold is keeping him away. I think that is the absolute worst reason to not pick a school. Weather should be such a low priority, especially if you have any asperations to play in The League. Distance from family I get, but don't bring weather into the picture. Ridiculous!

You can't be serious.

It's not all about playing football in a certain kind of weather. These kids are actually going to have to live where they attend school for the next 4-5 years of their lives.

And then they'll have to live in the city of their NFL team. So it would be best if they attended San Diego State. And only play pro ball if they manage to get drafted by the Chargers.

What are you getting at exactly? They don't have a choice who drafts them, they have a choice where they go to school.

If you don't like cold weather, it doesn't make any sense to live in cold weather just because there's a chance you'll have to 5 years from now.

There's a word we use for people like that if actually true that cold is keeping him away. I think that is the absolute worst reason to not pick a school. Weather should be such a low priority, especially if you have any asperations to play in The League. Distance from family I get, but don't bring weather into the picture. Ridiculous!

You can't be serious.

It's not all about playing football in a certain kind of weather. These kids are actually going to have to live where they attend school for the next 4-5 years of their lives.

And then they'll have to live in the city of their NFL team. So it would be best if they attended San Diego State. And only play pro ball if they manage to get drafted by the Chargers.

What are you getting at exactly? They don't have a choice who drafts them, they have a choice where they go to school.

He's saying they need to go to whatever school is best for them, not the school with the sunniest weather.

You can't be serious.

He's saying they need to go to whatever school is best for them, not the school with the sunniest weather.

And sometimes cold weather schools are not the best for certain people. Weather is a huge factor for where people chose to live. Why would that be any different for kids who are offered football scholarships?

He set up an official visit this weekend at Cal and Cal was getting full on scollies so they cancelled his visit and he just made an unofficial one. That has got to help our chances.

I say its a sign of desperation to stay out west. I don't know what his personal situation is out west, but if really opened up his thought process he'd be walking into a good thing.

Watched an interview with Michael Rose on time warners Nebraska OD, he said he talks to Brandon about coming to Nebraska.

I have also heard Rose say that he does not know as much as people think he does. He has probably developed a relationship with him and is excited for a friend to make a huge decision....maybe I'm wrong.

Huskers Online says it's down to four schools ... us being one. We shall see where his head is.

"Nebraska, Utah, UCLA and Washington comprise the Compton (Calif.) Dominguez star's finalists."

http://nebraska.riva...&tid=&mid=&rid=

I could see Washington ... of course UCLA ... for everything but football. If these are his four ... and he wants to go for a National Championship ...

He should go :bigredn: