SIGNED QB Tommy Armstrong*

ADS

Careful with this Armstrong kid. I do not know him personally or know anything about him. But I have a post on here saying people are way to high on him? Or was it huskerpedia? My grandfather is high on him now after watching him on tv and him and I have a 5 dollar bet on if he pans out. I have not seen Armstrong since the 3rd game of the year and I really and honestly believe he is just a walk on that is given a scholarship,becasue there are no better options. Just putting it out there is all. Also if I am wrong on the Armstrong kid my GRANDMA will always support me and wont make me pay the 5 dollars.

Careful with this Armstrong kid. I do not know him personally or know anything about him. But I have a post on here saying people are way to high on him? Or was it huskerpedia? My grandfather is high on him now after watching him on tv and him and I have a 5 dollar bet on if he pans out. I have not seen Armstrong since the 3rd game of the year and I really and honestly believe he is just a walk on that is given a scholarship,becasue there are no better options. Just putting it out there is all. Also if I am wrong on the Armstrong kid my GRANDMA will always support me and wont make me pay the 5 dollars.

Wait what?...

WTF? He looks pretty good to me. Glad you have such a good relationship with GRANDMA

Can't tell if serious

WTF? He looks pretty good to me. Glad you have such a good relationship with GRANDMA

that last part just made me laugh.....

GrandmasBoy2.jpg

• Fire 1