Vote on the Top Ten plays in Memorial Stadium History For the Big Ten Network

Well thanks to you guys I've picked the top ten plays in Memorial Stadium history for the big ten network, but I still need an order to put them in so you rank them how you think they should be. so here they are in no particular order voting ends tomorrow at 10am

1. Black 41 flash reverse

2. Alex Henery Kick, Suh Pick

3. Marlon Lucky touchdown pass to Nate Swift against Texas

4. Mike Rozier's 100 yard run that went 5 yard for the TD against UCLA 1983

5. 1982 - Scott Strasburger interception to end OU's final drive and sealed the victory for NU 28-24.

6. Nate Swifts punt return against Virginia Tech in '08

7. Prince Amukamara's INT vs. Oklahoma in 2009

8. Harold Hartley's 60-yard TD catch against Notre Dame in 1922

9. The bounce rooskie 1982 vs Oklahoma

10. Will Shields's fumblerooski vs CU in 1992

1. Black 41 Flash Reverse

2. Alex Henery Kick, Suh pick

3. Mike Rozier 100 yard run for 5 yard touchdown

4. 1982 Scott Strasburg interception

5. Prince Amukamra's INT vs OU 2009

6. The bounce rooskie 1982 vs. OU

7. Will Shields fumblrooski vs CU 1992

8. Nate Swift's punt return vs Virgina Tech 2008

9. Marlon Lucky touchdown pass to Nate Swift vs Texas 2006

10. Harold Hartley's 60-yard TD catch against Notre Dame in 1922

There is my list.

1. Harold Hartley's 60-yard TD catch against THE FOUR HORSEMEN and KNUTE ROCKNE of Notre Dame in 1922

2. The Black 41 Flash Reverse Pass

3. Henery's Kick, Suh's pick

4. Rozier's 100 yard run for a 5 yard touchdown

5. Prince Amukamra's INT vs OU 2009

6. The bounce rooskie 1982 vs. OU

7. Marlon Lucky's touchdown pass to Nate Swift vs Texas 2006

8. Nate Swift's punt return vs Virgina Tech 2008

9. Will Shields fumblerooski vs CU 1992

10. 1982 Scott Strasburg interception

1. Will Shields's fumblerooski vs CU in 1992

2. The bounce rooskie 1982 vs Oklahoma

3. Black 41 flash reverse

4. Alex Henery Kick, Suh Pick

5. Mike Rozier's 100 yard run that went 5 yard for the TD against UCLA 1983

6. Marlon Lucky touchdown pass to Nate Swift against Texas

7. 1982 - Scott Strasburger interception to end OU's final drive and sealed the victory for NU 28-24.

8. Nate Swifts punt return against Virginia Tech in '08

9. Harold Hartley's 60-yard TD catch against Notre Dame in 1922

10. Prince Amukamara's INT vs. Oklahoma in 2009

I'd put Harold Hartley's 60-yard TD catch at the top of any list. That was the first loss the Four Horsemen ever had. It really put NU football on the map back then. It was also the last game played on Nebraska Field as Memorial Stadium opened the next year according to this link.

My list:

1. Harold Hartley's 60-yard TD catch against Notre Dame in 1922

2. Alex Henery Kick, Suh Pick

3. Black 41 flash reverse

4. 1982 - Scott Strasburger interception to end OU's final drive and sealed the victory for NU 28-24.

5. Mike Rozier's 100 yard run that went 5 yard for the TD against UCLA 1983

6. Marlon Lucky touchdown pass to Nate Swift against Texas

7. The bounce rooskie 1982 vs Oklahoma

8. Prince Amukamara's INT vs. Oklahoma in 2009

9. Will Shields's fumblerooski vs CU in 1992

10. Nate Swifts punt return against Virginia Tech in '08

I'd put Harold Hartley's 60-yard TD catch at the top of any list. That was the first loss the Four Horsemen ever had. It really put NU football on the map back then. It was also the last game played on Nebraska Field as Memorial Stadium opened the next year according to this link.

I'm gonna edit mine to put that #1. I have it at #2 now, only because I saw the Kick&Pick live. That really was a momentous play. I think people forget the history of college football, and that's sad. It's a big deal to have been the only team to have beaten the Four Horsemen.

I'm gonna edit mine to put that #1. I have it at #2 now, only because I saw the Kick&Pick live. That really was a momentous play. I think people forget the history of college football, and that's sad. It's a big deal to have been the only team to have beaten the Four Horsemen.

I was also in Memorial Stadium for the Kick & Pick - most crazy I've ever seen a crowd at any sporting event! I felt like we'd just won the MNC again. But the history of the ND-NU series from that era is what puts Harold Hartley's 60-yard TD catch #1 for me.

1. Harold Hartley's 60-yard TD catch against THE FOUR HORSEMEN and KNUTE ROCKNE of Notre Dame in 1922

2. The bounce rooskie 1982 vs. OU

3. Henery's Kick, Suh's pick

4. The Black 41 Flash Reverse Pass

5. Will Shields fumblerooski vs CU 1992

6. Rozier's 100 yard run for a 5 yard touchdown

7. 1982 Scott Strasburg interception

8. Marlon Lucky's touchdown pass to Nate Swift vs Texas 2006

9. Prince Amukamra's INT vs OU 2009

10. Nate Swift's punt return vs Virgina Tech 2008

...is this really for the Big Ten Network? Color me skeptical, anyways:

According to the link above, Harold Hartley's play didn't happen at Memorial Stadium, so I can't include it! :P

2. The kick and pick - Henery and Suh

3. Fumblerooski

4. Bouncerooski

5. Rozier's long run

6. Lucky to Swift halfback pass

7. Scott Strasburg INT

8. Prince's interception

9. Swift's VA Tech punt return

10. ________

1. Black 41 flash reverse

2. Harold Hartley's 60-yard TD catch against Notre Dame in 1922

3. Alex Henery Kick, Suh Pick

4. Mike Rozier's 100 yard run that went 5 yard for the TD against UCLA 1983

5. Will Shields's fumblerooski vs CU in 1992

6. The bounce rooskie 1982 vs Oklahoma

7. Prince Amukamara's INT vs. Oklahoma in 2009

8. Nate Swifts punt return against Virginia Tech in '08

9. Marlon Lucky touchdown pass to Nate Swift against Texas

10. 1982 - Scott Strasburger interception to end OU's final drive and sealed the victory for NU 28-24.

It's a toss up between 1&2 for me I know how important the 1922 game was but it's so distant and there's not much there too see, but every time I watch Black 41 Flash it gives me chills, especially with the radio play by play over-dub.

According to the link above, Harold Hartley's play didn't happen at Memorial Stadium, so I can't include it! :P

3. Fumblerooski

4. Bouncerooski

5. Rozier's long run

7. Scott Strasburg INT

8. Prince's interception

10. ________

this is in the fall we will be taping a show highlighting the fan experience at several of the stadiums the one at memorial stadium will tape during the ohio state game, and this top ten will be played during that show

3. Fumblerooski

4. Bouncerooski

5. Rozier's long run

7. Scott Strasburg INT

8. Prince's interception

10. ________

this is in the fall we will be taping a show highlighting the fan experience at several of the stadiums the one at memorial stadium will tape during the ohio state game, and this top ten will be played during that show

You don't think it might be a better idea to say, I don't know, approach the athletic department about this, or at least ask more than one husker messageboard about it? Seems kind of silly to me; "Here's our top 10 plays in memorial stadium history as decided by a bunch of geeks on the internet with no known pedigree in a very unofficial manner!"

3. Fumblerooski

4. Bouncerooski

5. Rozier's long run

7. Scott Strasburg INT

8. Prince's interception

10. ________

You don't think it might be a better idea to say, I don't know, approach the athletic department about this, or at least ask more than one husker messageboard about it? Seems kind of silly to me; "Here's our top 10 plays in memorial stadium history as decided by a bunch of geeks on the internet with no known pedigree in a very unofficial manner!"

dude we are the fans we do have an opinion (the most important opinion in fact) about the greatest plays etc. so i dont see anything at all wrong about this.

i also dont understand why you would question the guy, he was nice enough to come on here and ask for our opinion and if ya dont want to give yours then why even comment on it? guys not taking anything from ya but your opinion, lighten up! you sound like my darn ex girlfriend always trying to correct people and make them do things your way!

• Fire 1

3. Fumblerooski

4. Bouncerooski

5. Rozier's long run

7. Scott Strasburg INT

8. Prince's interception

10. ________

Well, he already mentioned the show is about fan experiences in various Big Ten stadiums, so it would make sense to list the fans' favorite plays. It would be nice to see more people contribute to the thread considering Husker Big Ten programming was something we were excited about when the move was announced. BTN is asking for our input and the response is a bit "meh." Now that I've vented, here are my picks:

1) Black 41 flash reverse

2) Mike Rozier's 100 yard run that went 5 yard for the TD against UCLA 1983

3) Alex Henery Kick, Suh Pick

4) The bounce rooskie 1982 vs Oklahoma

5) Will Shields's fumblerooski vs CU in 1992

6) 1982 - Scott Strasburger interception to end OU's final drive and sealed the victory for NU 28-24

7) Harold Hartley's 60-yard TD catch against Notre Dame in 1922

8) Nate Swifts punt return against Virginia Tech in '08

9) Prince Amukamara's INT vs. Oklahoma in 2009

10) Marlon Lucky touchdown pass to Nate Swift against Texas