Wilson to Wiscy

This is a great pick up for Wisconsin- an experienced guy that can "manage" the game and add some stability to a position where they would have had little to none. Not only can Wilson impact this season, but it also allows for their young QBs to gain experience... Wilson need not be a Heisman candidate to elevate the Badgers to a CCG and beyond.

I will take our chances against any "dual threat" qb.

Exactly! when I first saw that Wilson picked Wisconsin, I was very worried. Then I started to think about it, we have dismantled a lot better QBs than him. I really feel that Wisconsin's offense will not be the deciding factor in that game, but rather if our offense will score. Bo has proven that he knows how to shut down QBs. I'm not too worried about this.

They still haven't gotten any stud OL transfers to replace Moffit and Carimi right? Exactly. Their line will probably be good again this year but those two on the left side were road graders.

Also waiting for a breakout transfer to help fill their LB questionmarks.

Wilson will make them better, but like NU their QB questions still remain sight unseen and will only be answered in September.

this guy is average at best and i would say not even a top 20 qb in the country. sure as knapp pointed out he can pass the ball (sorta) but he is an interception machine against bad defenses.

he is also not exactly what i would consider a dual threat qb, he averages around 300 yards rushing per year against bad defenses.

sorry not scared.

this guy is average at best and i would say not even a top 20 qb in the country. sure as knapp pointed out he can pass the ball (sorta) but he is an interception machine against bad defenses.

he is also not exactly what i would consider a dual threat qb, he averages around 300 yards rushing per year against bad defenses.

sorry not scared.

Plus he's going into a new system versus a guy that doesn't have a ton of game experience, but has been in the system for a couple years already. It's not even a given that Wilson will see the field.

sorry not scared.

Really... Not top 20? He'd have been the best QB in the ACC, hands down.

I'd like to see the list of quarterbacks that, in your opinion, are better... I mean, obviously Martinez would be #1, but who else?

sorry not scared.

Plus he's going into a new system versus a guy that doesn't have a ton of game experience, but has been in the system for a couple years already. It's not even a given that Wilson will see the field.

I'm not 100% sure on this, but the guys on College Football Live today said that Wisconsin's playbook was very similar to NC State's.

This doesn't concern me in the least. Bo will have an answer just like he always does. Like someone said before just look at the list of QBs that have torn apart everyone else until they played us, Gabbert, McCoy, L. Jones, Locker, ect. Bo and Carl will have a field day with the less complex offenses we will be facing this year. But what does worry me is how our defense will handle a full game of smashmouth football.

sorry not scared.

Really... Not top 20? He'd have been the best QB in the ACC, hands down.

I'd like to see the list of quarterbacks that, in your opinion, are better... I mean, obviously Martinez would be #1, but who else?

Wilson was rated #64 or 67 in the nation in Pass Efficiency last year. T-Mart was #37 or so. Tolzien, the guy who Wilson is replacing in Madison, was #6. Wilson throws for a lot of yards and had like 28 TDs last year, but he threw 14 or so picks and if I remember correctly his YPA was lower than T-Mart's, who has been roundly criticized as a bad passer.

I think I can almost do that. Kellen Moore BSU. Andrew Luck, Stanford, Brandon Weeden, OSU. Landry Jone OU. Denard Robinson, Michigan. Dan Persa, Northwestern. Robert Griffin, Baylor. Case Keenum, Houston. Nick Foles, Zona. Darron Thomas, Oregon. Kirk Cousins, Michigan St. Stephen Garcia, South Carolina. Geno Smith, West Virginia. Matt Barkley USC. Aaron Murray, Georgia. Nate Scheelhouse, Illini. Jordan Wynn, Utah. Tyler Wilson, Arkansas. Dayne Crist(healthy) Notre Dame. Jacory Harris(healthy), Miami. Proud of myself that I pulled all of those off the top of my head.

After a little research I could throw GJ Kinne, Tulsa, Zack Collaros, Cincy. Danny O'Brien(last year ACC rookie of the year), Maryland. I'd have TMart in this group as well. And for bigg10 James Vandenberg(no way in hell though, but seriously he is THAT good).

Better or not, I would take the first 20 and probably Kinne, Collaros and Martinez before Wilson.