LB Deion Jones*

ADS

He has been flopping back and forth playing both sides for a few weeks telling both teams he was favoring them. According to a pretty good source Carl called him on Thursday and told him we needed him solid by Saturday or we would consider him not committed and we would need to get a guy on board and would hold a who lie for him. He apparently didn't care for that.

We shouldn't be surprised at this at all. Whenever, we are not somebody's top choice, it will always be a struggle IF there is a chance that their number 1 can offer late.

No different than when UNO (when they still had fb), Ohio, or any number of D-1 schools get in early on a local kid and we play them along until defections open up a schollie and we offer and they pounce.

We are on both sides of this.

Doesn't mean it doesn't smart when it happens, especially if our staff unearths some diamonds and our attraction sheds some additional national exposure on the prospect and it comes back to bite us.

Hm, I did not realize that before Deion jumped ship, with our 8 commitments we had two JUCO LBs.

Seems like a real position of urgency for the staff. I hope he can be replaced.

Who's the 2nd JUCO LB? All I know is Zaire Anderson...

The other LB we have is Michael Rose a HS Senior.

And Anderson is looking elsewhere too. It's not looking good right now.

after his visit Anderson said he was good and said he was solid to nebraska... he didnt plan on taking anymore trips

Hm, I did not realize that before Deion jumped ship, with our 8 commitments we had two JUCO LBs.

after his visit Anderson said he was good and said he was solid to nebraska... he didnt plan on taking anymore trips

He's looking at other schools again, not necessarily gone, but not solid either.

He's looking at other schools again, not necessarily gone, but not solid either.

What is going on here? Geez

• 1 month later...

Enjoy your LOSER Tiger team Debo!! Looks like you locked yourself into a bunch of lowlives and LOSERS who can't even win a stupid game against a terrible team they already beat!!! That vaunted defense you *HOPE* to be a part of got worn down and just broke eventually, and your offense looked TERRIBLE against what equated to a JV defense! I mean last time you played them you lit up tthe scoreboard with NINE points! Anyway enjoy being a part of sucking for the next 4-5 years until Miles is busted for cheating somehow!! Good choice!

(Post firmly tongue in cheek. This post was brought to you by: :sarcasm )

Enjoy your LOSER Tiger team Debo!! Looks like you locked yourself into a bunch of lowlives and LOSERS who can't even win a stupid game against a terrible team they already beat!!! That vaunted defense you *HOPE* to be a part of got worn down and just broke eventually, and your offense looked TERRIBLE against what equated to a JV defense! I mean last time you played them you lit up tthe scoreboard with NINE points! Anyway enjoy being a part of sucking for the next 4-5 years until Miles is busted for cheating somehow!! Good choice!

Wow dude, wheres your class? This is totally uncalled for.

(Post firmly tongue in cheek. This post was brought to you by: :sarcasm )

Hey, if at least one positive is still in this... He STILL hasn't been upgraded star wise. Which, in all fairness, is a crime no matter who he is commited to.

Indeed. Very underrated prospect. I really do wish the best for Debo. I just think LSU waited forever on someone we wanted, and they pounced. Being his dream school... we dind't have much of a shot. I hope things work out and he winds up playing in a national championship while he is there... against US. And I hope we absolutely paste them, up and down the field. I can't wait for someone to punch the SEC in the mouth they're doing all that jawing with. I just hope it's us.

Hey, if at least one positive is still in this... He STILL hasn't been upgraded star wise. Which, in all fairness, is a crime no matter who he is commited to.

Indeed. Very underrated prospect. I really do wish the best for Debo. I just think LSU waited forever on someone we wanted, and they pounced. Being his dream school... we dind't have much of a shot. I hope things work out and he winds up playing in a national championship while he is there... against US. And I hope we absolutely paste them, up and down the field. I can't wait for someone to punch the SEC in the mouth they're doing all that jawing with. I just hope it's us.

True, and Bennie Logan their starting DT says been there done that.