***Official Preseason Polls Thread***

GSG

45 FUMBLES MY GAWD

Where the hell were you??

Everytime T-mart put one on the turf, my TV's life expectancy decreased

I think I blocked it out. I knew we fumbled a lot, but that number just seems made up.

Jesus, I wish I'd have blocked that out, would have made parts of the season MUCH easier to handle...

45 FUMBLES MY GAWD

I think I blocked it out. I knew we fumbled a lot, but that number just seems made up.

Jesus, I wish I'd have blocked that out, would have made parts of the season MUCH easier to handle...

Or maybe I just blacked-out as I turned Nebraska fumbles into a drinking game.

45 FUMBLES MY GAWD

Or maybe I just blacked-out as I turned Nebraska fumbles into a drinking game.

Genius, it's a win-win.

Seriouisly though, I hope we are putting more emphasis on ball-security this season.

Missouri has an unproven quarterback? #5! Really?

That's completely baffling. They get beat by Iowa to end their season, lose their best offensive player and probably their best defensive player, and they start a new QB, and they're #5 in this ranking. Makes no sense.

To be fair, I expect Missouri to have a solid team. They will contend for the Big XII title this year, and nobody in that conference should overlook them. But they are no more a top-ten team than we are. They were #21 in the Coaches Poll, which is probably a little low with that defense, but they'll easily move up if they play within themselves.