So what would you choose?

Foppa

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You take the money. You can always go back to school. Depending on the type of money you may never even have to go back to school. Always. Take. The. Money.

edit: Blaze who is that girl in your sig and what is it from.....dont tell me its a home video of your wife either.

Sorry but you can't go back to school and play football...I know I know...chris weinke...but seriously. The Husker experience may not be the same 4 years from now....and then again baseball may not be an option if you blow out your throwing shoulder.

Bottom line for me were I Bubba is this...If I believe I can be the man at Nebraska I play ball because Nebraska (the state) takes care of it's players LONG after they graduate. Look at Tommie Frazier. He still makes money on Luncheon's and signings around the area.

Sorry but you can't go back to school and play football...I know I know...chris weinke...but seriously. The Husker experience may not be the same 4 years from now....and then again baseball may not be an option if you blow out your throwing shoulder.

Bottom line for me were I Bubba is this...If I believe I can be the man at Nebraska I play ball because Nebraska (the state) takes care of it's players LONG after they graduate. Look at Tommie Frazier. He still makes money on Luncheon's and signings around the area.

Brandon Weeden

Brent Brewer

Matt Mauck

Akili Smith

There are many guys who have played farm system baseball and come back to college.

Take the money. I think Carl Crawford was the 52nd pick in the MLB draft. I know he has been quoted as saying it would have been interesting playing for Nebraska. But I am sure the 14 million he is getting this year helps ease the pain.

Joe Mauer was a big-time football recruit also. Do you think he regrets choosing baseball?

Bubba has a better chance of being a solid pro in baseball than he does in football.

The Royals are getting better.

I'd likely sprain my shoulder trying to sign the contract before it was taken away and then lose out on both...

If he's deciding on logic, there is ONLY one choice. However, people are notorious for making decisions based on mostly emotional reasoning. Thus we're all still holding out a microscopic amount of hope.

Bottom line for me were I Bubba is this...If I believe I can be the man at Nebraska I play ball because Nebraska (the state) takes care of it'Is players LONG after they graduate. Look at Tommie Frazier. He still makes money on Luncheon's and signings around the area.

I'm guessing that the money Tommie makes isn't near the millions Bubba wil get. Good luck Bubba, money over b!tches. If you washout in baseball, come back to DoNU as a 24 yr old millionaire qb, and rule the school.

I want him to stay in Lincoln, but it'd be in his best interests to take the money while its on the table.

Edit...i lied. I would actually question his decision making skills if he turns down the Royals money.